Just to Chat

(Page 3 of 33: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 9:12pm PST 
Today is St. Anthony's feast day! Be sure to honor him - he finds mommy's stuff all the time, she would not get to work without him. MOL
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '08 6:26pm PST 
St. Anthony is our church's saint!! He is very helpful!
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 7:21pm PST 
He is one of my mom's favorite Saint friends.

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '08 8:41am PST 
We love him, too! Very helpful guy to have around!

YAY FOR BENNY GRUNCH FOR BEING COTD!!! partypartyhamster danceblue doghappy dancedancing

Let's all visit his page and leave lots of treats!!!
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '08 10:55am PST 
Just checking in to say hello! I'm still en route to TX - mom, dad and I stopped to take a weeklong break at my aunt's house in Florida. She has a noisy kid that I try to avoid as much as I can. frown Other than that, it's been cool. It was my first time going through a bunch of states (we drove here from NJ), and it was really interesting seeing stuff like South of the Border, which my mom said is the tackiest place on earth, but that "we have to stop and see it anyway." What a strange woman. laugh out loud

I appreciate the warm wishes from everyone here. Weezer, thanks for the tip on the beef. I'll make sure to try some Texas BBQ then! And Mister Mickey, I hope you have a safe move, too.
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 9:19am PST 
Good to hear from ya, Pumpkin Puss! Sounds like you're having a fun trip. Always good to stay away from noisy kids. Let us know what else you see on your way! dancing
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 4:10pm PST 
I agree with you about the noisy kids! Awful, just awful.
I bet you are really glad your pawrents have a/c in the car, huh? But what a great adventure.
Mr. Micky,- Southern- Gentleman,

Braveheart

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '08 10:02am PST 
Sounds like Pumpkin Puss is having himself a good time on his trip(well, except for the noisy kids) We read about South of the Boarder, it sounds like my kind of place/food, I'll be sure to meow real loud if I'm ever in that part of the country so Mom and Dad will stop. This is our countdown weekend until our move. I don't know what they are but Mom says we'll have stairs to run up and down and that we'll have great fun, I can't wait!
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '08 9:42am PST 
Oooo, stairs are the BEST!! I LOVE to play on them! hamster dance Make sure to grab onto the human's legs as they walk on them - they like that!
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 7:53pm PST 
I like to hang out on the 2nd floor landing and reach through and grab their hair as they walk up the stairs .....it freaks them out! HAHAHAHA
  (Page 3 of 33: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]