Just to Chat

(Page 2 of 33: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Sun Jun 1, '08 5:32pm PST 
Knocking over heavy stuff is good for waking up people. Rattling the doornob really gets them going.
Mr. Micky,- Southern- Gentleman,

Braveheart

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 3:30am PST 
I don't know exactly what's going on....but I'm having great fun! Occasionally, I get a box to play with, just one and then it disappears. Boxes are starting to appear-dozens of them-I've never seen this before and I'm having a grand time! I did hear Mom and Dad say something about an adventure for us...

(little does he know, I've experienced this before-Gentleman Jack)
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 9:44am PST 
Heya, Mister Micky! Not much is going on, we just figured we would have a place to talk about whatever we feel the need to chat about! Sounds like you may be moving to a new playground??? blue dog

I like boxes, too. Mostly for snacks. wink

Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 3:26pm PST 
Oh yeah, I love snacking on boxes too. They boost my fiber intake. big laugh

There are a LOT of boxes around my house right now. We're in the middle of a move to TX. At the end of the month, I'll be living in the biggest Army post in the US, Ft. Hood. Anyone here from the Lone Star state?
Mr. Micky,- Southern- Gentleman,

Braveheart

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 5:59am PST 
Sounds like Pumpkin Puss and I are going to have a similar adventure. I have never snacked on boxes-I must try them. I love to snack on wool and shoe laces if I can get to them-this makes Momcatt VERY unhappy-hee,hee, hee....especially when I ate the fingers off her new gloves this past winter, very tasty.
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 8:00am PST 
Ooo...new gloves. Excellent choice! kitty Yup, sounds like you two are gonna be having some fun times! I've never been to TX, so not sure how life is down there, but I bet it'll be great! dancing
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 8:14pm PST 
I hear from my friend in TX that it is very hot there but they have lots of good critters to chase.
Weezer (20- years of- memories)

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 3:57am PST 
Pumpkin Puss is going to have a great adventure! I was about his age when I first moved. I never lived in Texas-I did pass through once and ate some very delicious beef ribs! It was in July and very hot.
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 10:25am PST 
I've never been outside of Washington. In fact, after my first 2 months, Ive never even moved anywhere. Mommy and Daddy say dont worry they wont move. I hope they stay here; I like the birds and the mice and watching the deer. cloud 9
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 11:36am PST 
Oooo....I like watching deer, too!!!! When they get close to the house I try to touch them, but that darned glass is in the way...confused
  (Page 2 of 33: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]