Help, my mom can't keep me....

Reno

Life is like a- bag of doggie- treats

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 9:09pm PST 
Hi, my name is Reno. I'm a 19-month old Doberman Pinscher. My story is really sad, but please don't cry. Mom is having a hard enough time as it is and so are my boys. Mom's landlord is really mean and says I can't stay anymore. She said it was okay a year ago, and now she says it's not. Great, huh? Just enough time for all of us to fall in love with each other and then I get the boot. Please don't give my mom a hard time. She's a single mom with a lot on her plate and after my accident and subsequent surgeries, she can't move on a dime like she'd like to.

So, even though I have everything a doggie like me could want with my mom, forces outside her control are making her look for someone wonderful to love me as much as she does.

Here's a little about me:

I'm a morning puppy who wakes up bouncing. Yes, even with just one back leg, I bounce, bounce, bounce. I always want to go out first thing in the morning (sometimes earlier than Mom wants to get up) and then I'm ready to cuddle, play, or just snooze some more on the couch. Mom hates when I lay on the couch but she doesn't give me too hard of a time.

I have a funny tummy sometimes so Mom feeds me Hill's Science Diet for Sensitive Stomach. That seems to be working just fine and I can handle treats in addition. My favorites are real bones, Greenies, and jerky treats.

I like to go for walks, run in the dog park, go hiking, and play in the snow. The beach is awesome, too! Soooooo much open space. I enjoy tug-o-war with people or dogs, preferably my buddy/sissy Vegas; chewing on bones, rawhides, ropes, or treats; cuddling with Vegas; being loved on by my boys or my mom; and going places. I've been fairly well socialized since my mom got me a year ago, but we can always use more, right?
Selene

Sereeeeeeeeeeeee- eeeeeeene- Selene!

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 8:38pm PST 
I sent a message to you re: adoption..
My pup will be losing her front leg soon.. She would probably love a tripawd companion! Please message!
Thanks!
Chelsea