Tell us a little about yourself

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Royal- Bentley- Deeogee

Rest In Peace- Sparky

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 7:14am PST 
Hi and welcome to this thrend. Tell us a little something about yourself here. shrug We all like to get to know each and every one of you better. So tell us if your big or small. A good pup or naughty, A inside pup or outside dog. Are you a working dog or a small spoiled rotten one?
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 7:46am PST 
Hi my name is Sparky and I am a four year old Bichon Frise who lives in NYC.wave I was asked to help get this group back on it's feet and I can't do it without you.big grin Well I am a good boy very intutive and have a brother furbing and two have brother furblings. We get along well most of the time. I have allergies to chicken, beef and fleas......shrugDon't know why but it is what it is. Hope to see you all soon and more often...
Charlie

Catch me if you- can.. I am a- menise.

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 7:48am PST 
I am Charlie a one year old Yorkshire Terrier. I love the water and got to swin this pasted summer. I love the water so much that when I hear mom or dad go into the showere I jump right in. Well they find me in the sink sometimes too. I think maybe i'm half cat with all the jumping I do. I can lea over most of our gates in our homeshh

Sammy

Cry Baby

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 7:51am PST 
Hi I am Sammy, I just turned two years old the beginning of this month. I try so hard to be the Alpha in my house. I bully Charlie my furbling around and when I go to my grandma house where Bentley and Sparky live I tend to get into lots of trouble in fights. Well when I am there I can't bully anyone around. Humom is the Alpha in that house and she won't give in to me.
Royal- Bentley- Deeogee

Rest In Peace- Sparky

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 7:54am PST 
Hi I am a one year old Maltese name Royal Bentley Deeogee. I am a good little boy usually. I was in a contest a couple of months ago in another group and I was teepeed. I was wrapped in toilet tissue and actually won the contest. Ever since then all I want to do is shred Toilet paper now shrug It is an addiction. I guess this is my way of getting back for posting that picture on the internet.....way to go
Tinkerbell Angel

Love To Dance

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 11:19am PST 
Hi Every Pup..I'm Tinkerbell Angel (Rudolph just during Christmas) hee.hee..
Well I'm a 7 year old Pekingese..I'm a very happy pup usually, chasing my furbling Spinner all around, & (keeping him away from cocktails at group gatherings..hee.hee.) as well as my kitty King Suede, my kitty runs a great group "Royal Feline Group" here on Catster.
I said I'm usually very happy..what I mean is I've become a little lonely here on dogster now..You see my boydog is "Sparky", an Administrator here at Club Royal, and he's very busy trying to get this group back up & running, & running another big group too..so please help him so he'll come back to me..I miss him so..We used to pawmail every day and make couple pics, we were really in love, had pics of each other on our pages..(I still do...wipes a tear from her fur face)..oh well..
cry I will go on..I'm am a happy little pup..just miss my bf...

I do want alot of new friends and hope I'll make alot of new friends here at Club Royal...Please stop by my page and sign my guest book, pmail me if you want to be friends..(Rudolph) Tinkerbell Angel cloud 9
~SPINNER~

Having Fun Is- What Dogster Is- All About

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 11:34am PST 
Whew Angel..Don't cry..Sparky will come back to you..soon..I hope..I have to protect my lil' sistadog Tinkerbell Angel..I hate to see her so sad..it breaks my furheart..
cry Heck, I miss him too.... cry

Well, My name is Spinner, (Santa Spinner during Christmas) BOL..laugh out loud

I am a 1 year old Bichon, soon to be 2 in Jan..I love to drive, I have my DL and drive my Spinner Van all over my home town here in NC..snoopy snoopy snoopy

My furbling is Tinkerbell Angel and as Angel told you we have a furkitty named King Suede who I play with alot..

We have a great Humom named Mommie Lou, that we love dearly..She's the BEST!! big laugh

My bestdog is "Sparky" also. As Angel said he's really trying to get this group back to where it used to be..So please visit CRG everyday and participate all you can..Sparky just won Administrator of the Month in my other group! Go Sparky! You do a Great job wherever you go! way to gofrownway to go

Please visit my page & sign my Guestbook, I'd love alot of new furfriends..Santa Spinnersnoopy snoopy snoopy way to go way to go
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 8:31pm PST 
Oh Tinkerbelle and Spinner you know I woof and miss the two of you too.............
~SPINNER~

Having Fun Is- What Dogster Is- All About

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 8:39pm PST 
Thanks Sparky for making us Administrators! We'll try to help you get this group off the ground..I notice it's mostly us Admininistrators posting all the Threads & Messages..

Club Royal Members, we need your help..Please visit CRG as often as possible to make your group Great! Spinner snoopy
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 8:08am PST 
snoopy My name is Lil Miss Mya I am a 10 month old Siberian Husky, I live in California but I was born in Kansas and came to my fur~ever home on May 17th, 2007 I was 2 months old. I luv going to the dog park and running free, I also luv going for long walks with mommy & daddy. One day I hope to get a Puggie for a sister, but until then I will just to have fun chasing our kitties BOL. This seems like such a great group, cant wait to get to know more of you. Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya dancing
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2