Leave your Santa Paws Letters Here!

Captain Spy

Rolling in the- grass, dude!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 2:39am PST 
wave Write your Santa Paws Letters here!cheer
Captain Spy

Rolling in the- grass, dude!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 2:41am PST 
Dear Santa Paws, I was very good this year and did not pick on my little sister. Please try and give every doggie and kitty a furever good home and I would like a new blanky. Thank you Spyway to go
Royal- Bentley- Deeogee

Rest In Peace- Sparky

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:45pm PST 
Oh boy Oh boy Santa paws is here............yeapeeeeeeee

~~*Santa Paws*~~~

Santa Paws Is- Watching You!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '07 6:16am PST 
Yes Spy I see You both were very good, The milk and cookies were great!!
See you December 25th Ho Ho Ho
~~*Santa Paws*~~~

Santa Paws Is- Watching You!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '07 6:17am PST 
Hi Bentley are you being a good pup!! Ho Ho Ho
I am watching you!!
Dutchess

To pretty fur my- fur!

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '08 7:11am PST 
Dear Santa Paws, I know its fall, but heres my letter.

Dear Santa Paws, So far I've been a very great girl this year! I greet every new neighbor who moves in (who so far has only been my favorites big grin)
I woul love to have a great BIG BIG BIG milkbone and some milk fur Christmas and all my pals to have a wonderful Christmas! Hunter just wants a girl dog in the family cause he isn't fixed laugh out loud
Dont't worry Santa Paws, its only because he has a heart murmur and it could really hurt him.
I want to wish my son, Charlie a merry Christmas and gets everything he wants even though he usually does, I love to see my little boy smile! He is always so happy when Christmas comes and it makes me the happiest dog in the world to see my little boy have a great big smile!
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Oct 5, '08 5:08am PST 
It's Pilar Santa, you know, the bestest pup in the land....well maybe not.

I have tried to hard to be good and mind my mommy and daddy and not bark bark at the mailman.

If'you got your lists pawly..er handy.. I love a new yellow ducky and find a way to keep my mommy from working so hard so she will have more time to hold me.

And help the homeless pups, and kitties too I guess, to all find great home.

Your good friend
Pilar party party
Santa Paws

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 7:45pm PST 
All your dreams will come true..Just believe
Tifanny

Choppity!- (means, 'Hurry- up! Let's go!')

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 3:27pm PST 
Dear Santa Paws,

I've been a super good girl. I've been watching over all the little pups on Earth and keeping all the other Angels here in line. I don't want anything for Christmas for myself...just peace on Earth.

XOXOXO,
Guardian Angel T
Santa Paws

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 1:26pm PST 
TIFFANY THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON......