Its Great to have a friend!!

Layla

Layla-aka-Mommy'- s Princess

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '07 1:04pm PST 
I have a lot of friends in this world, but none of their loyalty and forgivness, could ever compare to that of my dogs, it doesnt matter how much he or she gets in trouble, 5 seconds later, they are ready to get back up in my lap and love me unconditionally. That is why when I say my prayers every night I thank God for all of my four legged babies and I ask that he gives them good health. Its a miracle if you think about it, dogs are so unique, from Dane's to Chi's. I am glad there is a place like this where people that love dogs can converse together and say how great our animals really are!

So please post something to help get the ball rolling and tell us all how special your shih tzu or any of your dogs are 2 you!

Lyndsey and Layla

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
Puck & Jett

The Dynamic Duo - Puck & Jett!!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 9:27pm PST 
Hi there! We want this page to go on; it's been 117 days since a post? We will try to post every week! Maybe several times. Mama is getting Pergo for the second time in our life (we're in a different house). We didn't train too well in California, and she takes us out four times a day! I would like to know about you all; you're my cousins, probably! Let's have a family reunion! Tell me what's going on with you! Nothing much with us today - it's Sunday, and Sundays are always boring! We need treats!! I'm going to go bug mommy now....
Puck & Jett

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 4:27pm PST 
Hey! I just posted a message, then clicked on an emoticon, and I lost the message and got the home page! Oh well, maybe I'm supposed to click on the emoticon last thing. I'm afraid to try it, now; I don't want to lose THIS, too!!

Yeah, I know what you mean about forgiveness! When I "bark" at them, they come up to me and want to be picked up and I know they feel bad about what they just did! Howsomever, that does not stop them from doing it again! Their crimes are minor, however; stealing food, piddling on the rug, pooping on the rug. Good grief, I take them out four times a day!!

Shih Tzu have to be one of the world's greatest breeds; the affectionate nature and darling appearance is as cute as a baby panda or polar bear, huh? Or a Disney character, some have noted. What do your babies like to do for fun? What are their favorite foods or treats? Let me know what it's like living with your babies; these are the light of my life, like I'm sure yours are! P.S. Do they have a costume for Halloween?

Puck & Jett

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 5:07pm PST 
Yeah, I know what you mean!! When you get mad at 'em, and bark something, they forgive you less than one minute later!! And do you know, they are so sweet? Everyone says so!! Shih Tzus have the greatest disposition? I'd ask you to be pup pals but I don't know how to do it. (I'm site -challenged on this one, I guess).