DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 185)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 2:10pm PST 
March 14, 2010: Big Dawg

Shout out by Admin, Lady Abigail

we are all about fun thats what makes us unique! all types of dogs can join and we love to kick it old school! It's a totally new group so join today and make the fun happen!
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 5:54pm PST 
March 21, 2010: Trading Dog Goodies

Shout out by Admin, Howard

This is a group for anything dog, it has to be homemade, made by you, and for dogs ONLY. You may trade, give, or receive homemade dog items from people in this group. You will post in the "First trade...who's next?" thread on my group page, if you want to do any of these things. If you want to sale you homemade dog items, you can post in the "Post any items here, for sale!" thread, on my group page. If you want to trade dog recipes, please post in the "Trade recipes" thread, on my group page. Everyone will recieve a group welcome letter on how the group works when you join. If you do not know how it works, you may paw-mail me, or if you have any questions, please paw-mail me. I would be more than happy to tell you. Remember, this is a REAL LIFE thing. You may ship the goodies if you want too trade, give, or recieve. You can trade, give, or recieve as many times as you want to. You can do anything in the group as many times as you want too. Thanks!
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 9:51pm PST 
April 11, 2010: THE BEST LIL' DOGHOUSE IN DOGSTER

Shout out by Admin, George

IF YOU LOVE TO PLAY YOU BELONG HERE!

HOME OF:*THE CASBAH* and *THE CATNIP LOUNGE*

We know you will love our group. We have many activities such as the GREATEST Wheel of Furtune on Dogster, Question of the day, Fur of the Month with interview, The Pom Planet Newspaper THE DOGHOUSE Bar & Grill...a place to gather, grab a bite to eat, have a drink, listen to music or just talk. We have dances and get togethers during all major holidays.

Our music tastes tend toward Rock and modern Country, but seriously we love all music. We take requests too.

We are home to *THE CASBAH*. THE CASBAH is used for special parties, mostly formal events but sometimes we have belly dances, and exotic affairs.big grinbig grin

We also have our NEW and EXCITING CATNIP LOUNGE!! FuN!! FuN!! FuN!!!!!!!!

Gibbon

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 8:38pm PST 
April 18, 2010: Catstertown

Shout out by Admin, Napoleon

The group is unique in that it has an alley cat theme. We base our main chat thread, Cat Alley on spontaneity and creativity. Either an Admin or a member will introduce a ‘happening’, something strange that is in our alley and we must discover it and deal with this threat or pleasure.

Our group celebrates most seasonal holidays and we have additional threads during these times. Catstertown has held about four dances, all thematic: ghosts, Christmas, Western theme, and Bunny hop.

We prefer members that like to do a little creative writing to carry and spice up the plots in our stories in Cat Alley. We are in the process of re-creating the thread ‘Ghost Town’.
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 6:50pm PST 
April 25, 2010: STAFU (Shih Tzus and Friends United)

Shout out by Committee Member, Bailey

Fun, games and friendship. Enjoy special trips on Magic Carpet Airlines, check out our monthly newspaper The Rag, holiday photo strolls and much more.
  (Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 185)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19