DOGSTER GROUPS TO CHECK OUT AND JOIN!!!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 1:31pm PST 
Ever wonder if some pup has the same interest as you? From agility to food to psychic readings, the groups are endless! There are groups that are just for fun and others that are for more serious matters. So check some of these groups out and maybe you will find one just for you!

dancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheersnoopydancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheer
Gibbon

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 1:33pm PST 
PPRs (Pup Pal Requests)

Sara (and her crew) have a fun Group! Born out of the frustration of not being able to locate dogs posted that needed pals due to lack of ID#, Sara did a Quick Search using the posted dog's name. She saw that many pups had no pals or only a few -- so she sent PPRs to everyone on her search! After a nudge from our Fancy, she started the PPR group, dedicated to finding dogs who had few or no pup pals. Of course, even if a pup has thousands, she'll send a request anyway. The group is open to all!

Group Link: PPRs

Sara's Link for questions: SARA
Gibbon

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 5:03am PST 
Snoop Dog Beagleys

Snoop Dog Beagley group is the largest breed group on dogster with the most beagley fun! There are pawtys, classes, games, and adventures. No other Dogster group is as active or as fun! Just visit the threads and check it out for yourself! There are lots of new pals to meet and we have a doggone good time!

Snoop Dog Beagleys

and for the "Wags to Riches" fund:

Snoops "Wags to Riches" Animal Rescue Awareness Fund-Here's the LINK! We here at Snoop Dog Beagleys are dedicated to making the world a much better place by providing donations and urgently needed items to Animal Rescue Organizations throughout the United States. Our mission is to provide the means for all homeless pets who need a loving and furever home. From the Wags to Riches Fund, we also help our very own Snoop Dog Beagley members cover medical expenses incurred in a major veterinary emergency or major health problem.
Edited by author Mon Jun 11, '07 8:26pm PST

Gibbon

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 5:58pm PST 
Princess Divas and Prince Charmings

Barked out by Admin Princess Madison:

Princess Diva's & Prince Charmings Group (also known as PDPC) is a group of only the finest dogs in royalty! (Of course we all know we are royal just by being a dog!) There are so many great pups in this group to play and bark with! & for the parents PDPC has an additional group called PDPC Human hang out group (The link is located in the PDPC group links) & Because PDPC has alot of wonderful members we have a group called ~The~Pawty~House~ this group is were we hold all our group parties and events! This group link is also located in our PDPC group links.

PDPC has alot of wonderful admins, too!

Madison -I made the group but it would be nothing without the help of all the wonderful admins!

Gibbon -Is our Group of the week prince! He picks a group each week that he thinks our group members might enjoy! & He is our Pmail list Prince! He does a great job organizing our pmail list!

Our Pmail list is a fun way to be active in PDPC & other fun groups. When we have contests and other things that we think is important we will pmail the info to all those on the pmail list.

Daisy Mae - She is our Pmail Princess she sends the sign up message to all the new members seeing if they would be interested in signing up on the pmail list.

Obi -He is our Welcome Prince, he sends a welcome message to all our new members so that they wont feel behind on anything the Welcome message catches them up on new things and things going on so far in the group.

Gizzy -Is our Events cordnator. He plans parties in the party house. He is also incharge of Prince & Princess of the MONTH : )

Miss Frankie -She does our Royal Dog PAGE of the month.

Jack -He does our Joke of the week! He has some funny stuff every week!

Rascal -He does our Prince & Princess of the WEEK!

Duncan -He is our Poll Prince! He does our Poll each month in the threads

Kiara -She is our Birthday Diva! She is incharge of getting everyone's bday info.

Of course all of our admins have extra things they do.

We also have wonderful members & some of them volunteer to do fun activites like contests, Admin of the month & much much more!

Theres alot of things to do in PDPC, We really hope you consider joining and hopefully you will as much fun here as we do!!
Gibbon

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '07 10:27pm PST 
DOG PARK USA

Barked out by our very very own admin, Georgie Girl

Dog Park USA is a fun and friendly group for pups and their people to come play. There is a great mixture of well known active Dogster members and pups new to Dogster. The members are very friendly and are always there to chat, support each other and have fun playing together. There are contests run each month and fun games threads in the group forum area.

Dog Park USA also has two sister groups, Dog Park Playground and Pawty Place and Fancypants Cafe. The Playground also have contests and game threads and this is the group where birthday pawties, holiday pawties, dogster weddings and any other special events take place. Fanypants Cafe is a cyber cafe for dogsters to hang out with a great menu for pups to enjoy.

If you want a growing and friendly group to play and meet other pups, this is the group for you. Come on over and play!! You will enjoy the company of all the friendly pups!! After all, we are all pack animals.
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '07 5:29pm PST 
Home Cooked Food and Recipes

Lead Admin is ME - hehe!

1000+ members strong, HCFR Group is a place for members of Dogster to participate and share recipes and information about a home cooked food diet. The group is comprised of individuals with varying levels of experience -- members who are educated and members who want to
be educated on home cooked food for their pup. We also welcome dog owners who feed their dogs other types of diet but are just looking for home cooked treat recipes.

As any dog owner knows, no two dogs are the same when considering dietary needs. Home cooked food may not be for every dog or fit within the lifestyle of the dog owner. The key is finding out what works best for each dog and research, research, research! Our goal is to educate through references, resources and experiences among the members of the group. The group should not be used as the sole source of information, but a guide and
inspiration.

Although HCFR Group’s primary focus is food where we encourage questions, sharing of recipes and articles of interest, it has also evolved into a place of fun and friendship! Contests, gift exchanges and birthday announcements are just a few of the activities
enjoyed by the group members and support for each other through friendship and laughter have provided a wonderful haven for its members. We always welcome new members to enhance and diversify the experience of HCFR.

We also have our own website at www.hcfrgroup.com and we are currently running a kong recipe stuffing contest through June 20!!! So join now!
Gibbon

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 10:05pm PST 
All Fur Fun

So I hear you guys love to have fun. Well, hold on, boys and girls and get ready for the ride of your life!!!!

Everything from weekly contests, anagrams, pictionary, bingo, lotto picks and Morpheus! You pick and choose any game in the threads and just PLAY! And every entry you make, every contest you enter, you earn points! And if you win, you even earn a lot more points and cool prizes! What do the points mean? It all goes toward Grand Prizes at the end of the year. I can't even tell you or else I may faint! There are so many ways you can win small to large prizes that you just have to join to find out! I know many of you are there already, so what are the rest of you waiting for? Let's PLAY!!!
Gibbon

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '07 9:26pm PST 
Blankets for Babies

Blankets for Babies is a great group who strive to make the shelter pups and kitties more comfortable. Every month, the group chooses shelters to receive handmade blankets for each pup and kitty. They had an emergency situation in California where the rescue's water pump froze and it was 15 degrees outside. The rescue requested blankets and the group rose to the occasion and sent 75 to them overnight, even though they weren't on our list.

The group needs anyone who can sew, crochet, or knit or people who can provide ideas and work on projects for donations. They even have no sew blankets that you can do. Not crafty? No worries, there are a number of projects and ideas needed that do not involve sewing! Or they desperately need sheets and towels for their cause - so contact Dixie if it is just to donate those items. Please join!
Gibbon

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '07 6:01pm PST 
Molly Inspires Foundation

Molly Inspires Foundation has two main objectives: to help dogs with special needs and provide tools for special dogs to help people.

Our current focus is to reduce the number of special needs dogs bred by irresponsible breeders. We will accomplish this by providing the public with the breeder integrity system; a web-based tool for people to critique their dog purchasing experience. This will allow people to check a merchant's reputation before buying. These irresponsible breeders won't get away with selling sick puppies anymore! We hope you will join our group and the fight against puppy mills, internet sellers and other poor breeders!

Molly, the admin: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/528641
Gibbon

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 6:43pm PST 
PIMP MY PUP

This is a group dedicated to giving members fun pictures of their pups (or kitties too!) All pups and kitties are welcome to join! We take pictures of your animals and fix them up as cartoon characters, add jewerly, or just give the picture an extra special touch! Animated pictures are available but sometimes can not be done due to the 50kb limit that dogster has to upload.

How good is Rox at making pics? Hehe - he did my main pic of Hansel and Gretel! AND a few other pics on my page - so check it out! And I am POSITIVE that there are a few other pups in the group that can ATTEST to the amazing work he does!

SO JOIN TODAY!!!! snoopy
  (Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19