(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Tinkerbell Angel

Love To Dance

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 11:40am PST 
Congratulations to Milo & Viva!! Tinkerbell Angel wave

wave cheer cheer cheer
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 6:09pm PST 
Milo and Viva congrats.........Love Sparky, Bentley, Sammy and Charlieapplauseapplauseapplause

Edited by author Sun Jul 8, '07 6:10pm PST

Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 10:44am PST 
I just realized that I didn't do an introduction to our June Princess here in this thread. I posted it in the messages but not here. So I hope it is not too late.

Paws up for Tinkerbelle Angel. She is a 6 year old white Pekingese who loves to chase here brother Spinner around the house. She loves to eat chicken leg shaped treats and is just such a joy. Her page is fabulously decorated in of course the most beautiful Disney's Tinkerbelle Decor with fab music playing in the background. Tinkerbelle Angel is quite active in Dogster...being involved in many prestigouse groups such as Tiny Paws Cruise line II. Her love here on Dogster is Sparky. We think you are adorable Tink!
hug

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:55pm PST 
AUGUST Club Royal Pet's of the Month are:

Princess Willow cheer who is a beautiful Boston Terrier! She knows couture! When she is not going on walks with her mommy, she doesn't mind cuddling with her and watching TV. Although Princess Willow is new to Dogster, she has made a great impression already! She is outgoing and such a sweetheart! She has definately won us over! Let's here it for Willow! Ps. Don't forget to voter for her in the Snobby Dog Contest this month! Arroooo!

and next we have

Prince Sammy way to go

partyhug who is a 1 year old Beagle who is a mamma's boy and spoiled spoiled spoiled. However being spoiled does not hinder him from being smart and crafty! He built his own red barron plane! You can see him zooming around dogster making us pawroud! Let's here it for our handsome Prince Sammy!cheer

Edited by author Fri Aug 3, '07 8:08pm PST

♥Will- ow♥

~Spoiled Rotten- Princess~

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 8:22am PST 
Thank you soooo much Club Royal! I am extremely honored to be chosen for princess of the month! You guys are pawtastic! WOOF! snoopycheersnoopycheer

Lickies from Willow~
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 10:04pm PST 
cheersnoopycheer
Congrats Willow & Sammy! snoopy

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 11:18am PST 
SEPTEMBER 07 Club Royal Pets:

Princess Mabelline is a beautiful 6 month old Chihuahua from Des Moines WA. Being a Seatle Chi, she is quite the fashion guru especially for Puppacino skinny! Bol! Mabelline is Puppalicious alright! See for yourself, this baby girl knows fashion and love!

Prince Charlie is a fabulous 1 year old Yorkshire Terrier with looks to melt any heart! He can jump fences and leap up on Table in a Single bound~he is SUPER DAWG! He loves to play with squeeeeeeeky toys and runs runs runs! See this New Yorker in action and fall in love!

CONGRATULATIONS CUTIE PATOOOTIES~THE CLUB ROYAL SEPTEMBER PETS ROCK! WOOO HOO!applausedancing
Charlie

Catch me if you- can.. I am a- menise.

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:20am PST 
Thank you for voting for me as I love my new crown.........I am very honored to wear it too..................Paws up..........xoxoxoxo Charliewave
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 5:50pm PST 
For our Queen of the month Livee was chosen for being active in our group. Livee is a cute little Yorkie Terrier who loves to get dressed up. Her ID is 412117. Congratulations Livee applause
LIVEE

Adam's my- American Idol

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '07 7:21am PST 
WOW!!!! I am sooooo honored!! Mommy says I'm a princess everyday...teehee...but I've never been a Queen before!!! This is the bestest news ever!! Thanks sooo much for this GREAT title!! I'll make you all PROUD!!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2