Lets get involved!!

Layla

Layla-aka-Mommy'- s Princess

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 10:32pm PST 
Hey guys we got to get some conversations started. I mean we all know some information that some other shih tzu owner may not know so lets share it!!

Please Post, something guys.

Layla and Lyndsey

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
snuff

live and let- live

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 6:42pm PST 
puppyo.k. puppies this is snuff barking at ya. i think we should start talking about crate training does anyone have any ideas on the subject.?. i know layla is having some issues. let's help her out huh.
Bubba

Bubbalicious!

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 12:42pm PST 
Hi everyone! Bubba was having problems with training and crate was no good for him as he is so affectionate and doesn't like being alone or isolated. So every hour I let him out in the garden or took him out, as soon as he did the toilet I would say the word toilet so that he knew what the word meant then brought him inside. You have to let them know what toilet means and that being outside isn't about playing it;s about doing the toilet too. Every hour is best as they don't have control over the bladder. A crate over night is a good idea and then first thing in morning say the world toilet and et them outside, when they complete the task say toilet and reward them with small treat. Feed them and after feeding and watering let them outside again. Just keep doing this and they will get the hang of it, like Bubba. Who was stubborn at first but at 6 months he's now fully potty trained and it makes things so much nicer, no more stepping in pee in the morning smile

Puck & Jett

The Dynamic Duo - Puck & Jett!!

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 4:48pm PST 
Hey Layla! It's me, Puck and Jett again. Could you tell my mom if Science diet has that deadly c___p that guy talked about in his post? She's afraid if she "registers" to get the info she'll be inundated with spam, or have to pay to get the information. You'd think a dog lover would post this info free, wouldn't ya!

I hope Beggin' Strips are all right. We've been eating them as treats for about eight years! And Canine Carry Outs, too. Sometimes Pupperoni, too. Well, gotta go now! Write, y'all!

Ciao!!

Puck & Jett
Puck & Jett

The Dynamic Duo - Puck & Jett!!

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 4:50pm PST 
Hey there Layla again! What should my mom do to add an emoticon to our messages to you? She clicks on one of those things right there to the right, but it doesn't seem to show up, even if she then clicks, Post Now!!

Ciao!snoopy