The first annual Royal of the Month : apply here!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 6:35pm PST 
Great job Angel...................Kisses to you Sparkum applauseapplauseapplause
Mabelline

work it- girl..... cover- girl

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 2:54pm PST 
ohhhhhh I see! Maybe if this didnt get bumped down.....us newbies would see it NOW I understand what yall are doing! I have been feeling duhhhhhh all this time LOL

HEY HEY you should put realllllly good directions for this on your title page so it never goes down the ladder of messages AND more would enter!
♥Will- ow♥

~Spoiled Rotten- Princess~

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '07 5:49pm PST 
I think I should be royal princess of the month for several reasons!

I am very spoiled by my pawrents! I have my own room in our house, a whole toybox full of toys, my own wardrobe, my own pet health insurance, two blankies, and even a puppy mobile in my crate! Mommy even decorated my room in Boston Terriers! I also go to puppy class every Saturday to work on my tricks and manners! I have a harness and collar for every outfit, so that I always match! A princess must be a fashionista! I also have a special prescription doggie food, because I'm soo picky! I love to play w/other doggies who are small and cute like me! I am also very giving and loving! I know exactly when my Mommy needs me! I also am well-behaved! I come when called! I know how to stay, sit, lay down, come, fetch, take it, leave it, drop it, and am working on loose leash walking! I would love the opportunity to be royal princess of the month! Thank you for considering me Club Royal! It is truly an honor! snoopy

Lickies from Willow~

Sammy

Cry Baby

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 7:12am PST 
I think I should be prince of the month because it took months for me to build my very own plane . I am using it to fly all over the world in search of true love. I am a SINGLE Male age one unattached and, if I am crowned PRINCE of the month maybe i'll have a better chance of finding true love..........I am spoiled rotton. I live in two different places and am very loving. Humom had me since I'm six weeks old and I am actually the smartest one in our pack in lots of ways..............snoopysnoopy See I can even dance for you. I would wear my crown very proud as for such a great group. I have never been crowned here in dogsterland. and I would be very honored to say the least. snoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Mon Jul 30, '07 7:14am PST

Charlie

Catch me if you- can.. I am a- menise.

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 6:54am PST 
I should be crowned Royal dog of the month because..................

I sleep in my royal bed at night, I have a dish that says royal on it. My furblings neme is Royal Bentley Deeogee. I got this really cool air balloon to fly all over to see all my buddies from Dogsterland........I am a good boy, I don't bite or eat much food. When I do it it's the royal treatment. Humom feed me by handsnoopy
I am very loved................I would be honored to be royal dog of the month............woof..........
Charlie

Catch me if you- can.. I am a- menise.

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 7:43pm PST 
big grin I'm still flying all over the place in my hot air balloon looking for adventure...I can see all my DOgster pals from up here........yeapeeeeeeeeee. You see I would be honored to have the royal crown for the month of September. I never won anything beforecry. I am the royal master of my house......I am the best watch dog around.........I eat only the best and get hand feed because my furbling Sammy eats all my food upshock. I go to the royal park in my area down by the beach......................and i do the doggie dancesnoopy
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 9:11am PST 
Please post for November here.............
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3