The first annual Royal of the Month : apply here!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Princess Katie

I'm know I'm in- love with Kodiak- :D

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 12:33pm PST 
Welcome to the first annual Royal of the month! I hope you enjoy it. he you do it is say reasons why during the month that prove you are royal.
For example I couldnt say I got my own room twice in a row you would say what month it happened in. If you have any questions feel freeto pmail me!
Princess Katie
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 7:17pm PST 
WOW! I had a royal month because, my humom and I made up this really cool poem and won the poetry contest on TPCL here in Dogsterland. Everyone made me feel like royalty. (Poem on my page in my diary for all to read) Pup's I never talked to pawmailed me and made us feel so good. I am a good doggie. I have a furbling Royal Bentley Deeogee who I look after for and help mom with. I make sure he has lots of bones to chew and I keep him out of trouble. I give him the royal treatment. I could eat him up for robbing my bones (he's only 2 lbs) but I kick him and make him play with all my toys. I am traching him how to roll over to get that royal belly rub. How to beg and get those royal treats that only humom can bake. I let him wear my outgrown diamond collar. He sleeps in my royal bed with a crown. He will attend like my othe r furbling and furry friends my elite 4th Birthday party March 24,where we will all do the goddie dance and have fun fun fun..............
Princess Katie

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '07 7:26pm PST 
Come on pups I know this is the first one but dont be shy!

Princess Katie

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 6:33am PST 
thanks Sharky for auditioning!
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 11:55am PST 
Hey Sparky! Sooo Proud of you for your win! Hee hee Sharky is a good nick name for you Sparky especially with your ocean outfit! Are you Shark hunting too? Katie, u are sooo cute giving him that name! Muah!snoopy
Princess Katie

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 2:27pm PST 
I didnt even notice that! It was just a typo but a good one at this fact ! Thanks PM! Mauh!Love the dress!
Princess Katie

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 9:00am PST 
Come on we only have one entry pups! March is almost over! We need at leats 3 entrees!
Cosmo Enyce- Politan

Got your owner- LQQKin!

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 2:32pm PST 
Lets see, this month, I think I'm truly royal because mom was so worried with the pet food recall that she started baking my own treats and cooking my own food. She ran out and bought a whole bunch of dog cook books and now everything she makes is tailored specifically to what I like. For example, she knows I love cheese so she baked cheese scones for my training treats and THEN she made pupghetti and put extra parmesan in it (not too much! Dont need diarrhea to mess a royal coat).
Does this count as royal or do I just have an overprotective mom? BOL laugh out loud
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 4:33pm PST 
Bump!
Princess Katie

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 4:50pm PST 
I have come to my desicion! (sorry for the long delay but there was only one entry for a while) The winner this time will choose a winner next time for May. They will be crown prince or princess of May! And that is....Cosmo! PM and I are dicussing something special for you to celebrate your winning! Every royal pup can have a chance to be Royal Pup of the Month!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3