Finish the sentence: I know I am royalty because...

Topic closed to new posts.
Alfie

The Carob-Chip- Cookie Monster

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 8:04pm PST 
I'll go first wink

I know I am royalty because...
I get my hair done more often than my mom does laugh out loud.
I only drink bottled water.
I have a different outfit for every day of the month!
My mom plans her vacations so I can either tag along or stay in a really fun doggie hotel.
I get to go to the office with my mom everyday. I'm the company mascot! I even sometimes attend meetings in Toronto.

So how does everyone else know that they are royalty?
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 7:48am PST 
applausedancingWow this is a good one Alfie!wink
well...
I know I am Royalty because....
1. I get to sleep on mom's bed and she has never ever had a pet do that!
2. Sometimes when the kids get cereal in the morning before school, mom secretly comes back home and will make me a scrammbled egg. Shhh.
3. Mom just added to our home and she won the fight over the room under the stairs that she decorated like a queen's room with a closet, 2 doggie beds, shelves for our food, etc, and a doggie door that leads to our own private part of the yard. She will have to take pictures to show u all one day, when she get's her digital camera back.

To b continued....
Princess Katie

I'm know I'm in- love with Kodiak- :D

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 5:10pm PST 
I know I'm royalty because....
1 I have own bedroom! complete with a a velvet doggy bed which I only rest on! Never everwill sleep on that. I sleep in mommy's bed!

2 I have over 200 different toys we countedtook 2 hours! 212 actually! They have all have had they're share of play. Love all of them!

3 I have Gold plated doggy dishes! they are arent real gold but they look and feel like it!

4 I only drink bottled Figi water thats whatmy mommy drinks most of thetime!

5 I have 3 $100 doggie dresses (only wear them on speacial vacations)Love them so much!

Well thats why I'm royal so far if my brother daresto touch my things I yell and once in a while nip at him! My Things meoshare with a boy espeacially my toys! Well thats why I'm royal.
Just throwing out an idea how about a most royal award at the end of every month! Just thinking!

Royal- Bentley- Deeogee

Rest In Peace- Sparky

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '07 3:23pm PST 
Hey, It's all in ones name..........Royal Bentley Deeogee hee hee hee need I really need to say more...............applause
Zoey

When bored herd- our humans- outside

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 9:33am PST 
I know I am royalty because:

The blood of Queen Elizabeth's Corgis run through my veins.

My AKC papers are longer than the novel War and Peace.

The vet tells me I am his favorite Princess.

My Mommy and Daddy tell me so!
Hershey

To Smart for- Words.

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '07 9:38pm PST 
Well, Where do I start?
I know I am Royalty, because I am from England, where all Cavalier King Charles are Royalty. I drink only spring water, and Mommy makes me a speciel breakfast of scambled eggs.
I also have a bedroom of my own, with a large bed, and plush blankets and pillows.Everything in PINK, my favorite color. Speciel doggie print curtins, and my own dresser. I have 50 collectable toys on a shelf, and a toybox full. I have a large wardrobe of cloths, dresses, hats, purses, and sweaters, coats, for all accasions.Doggie jewlery, scarfs,hairbows to match all my outfits, and all my pup pals pictures on my walls, and in my photo album, too.
I always get what I want, and always travel to Florida with Mommy, and Daddy.
Most of all I know I am Royality, because it is on my petagree papers.
But, most of all,I wouldnt care if I wasnt, for I have the BEST forever home, and all the love I can hold, and the greatest parents in the world. puppysnoopysnoopy
You cant get more Royality than that. way to go
Pugsident- Irving

Forever Loved,- Forever Missed- 12/13/07

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 12:25pm PST 
Because I ran for office and won the Pugsidency by a landside..... now if only I could get those overgrown Bushes away from my White House!!

Pugsident Irving
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 1:13pm PST 
omD! Pugsident Irving, u are sooo Distinguishly Good Looking and Funny! eekhug