Once Upon a Time.... (Story Time Game)

Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 11:49am PST 
There once was a goofy royal named Lord Bentley who loved to get into trouble. He summoned his royal pals to go on a magical trip to the Moon. ......way to go
Princess Katie

I'm know I'm in- love with Kodiak- :D

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 5:24am PST 
he decided to bring along scotter and all MY stuff I followed them in took get my stuff back. I did it by.....
Kyla

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 6:28am PST 
Kyla decided she wanted to join LB on the trip to the moon, on the way there they passed the famous cow....

Bentley(went- 2 a new- home)

I am cute, but- don't let that- fool you!

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 9:27am PST 
To Princess Katies line she did it by nipping at scooter and pushing her way to the front of the Bone Shuttle!
Kyla got in the shuttle by showing off her beautiful fur and Scooter falling over tripping on his tail cus he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

So they are all on the Bone Shuttle off to the moon and they pass the big Cow Patty.

PU! What the heck is that doing up here floating in space?...asked Princess Katie.

The legend has it that there once was a team of Royal Dawgs named Sabre, Rocco, Pufulet, Spinner, and Piccolo who saved the beautiful princesses named Mei Ren Secor, Roxie, Cali, and Molly who were shopping for designer clothes and got dognapped by the evil Cow named........
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 10:12pm PST 
There once was a goofy royal named Lord Bentley who loved to get into trouble. He summoned his royal pals to go on a magical trip to the Moon.
he decided to bring along scotter and all MY stuff I followed them in took get my stuff back. I did it by.....

nipping at scooter and pushing my way to the front of the Bone Shuttle!

Kyla decided she wanted to join LB on the trip to the moon, on the way there they passed the famous cow....

Kyla got in the shuttle by showing off her beautiful fur and Scooter falling over tripping on his tail cus he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

So they are all on the Bone Shuttle off to the moon and they pass the big Cow Patty.

PU! What the heck is that doing up here floating in space?...asked Princess Katie.

The legend has it that there once was a team of Royal Dawgs named Sabre, Rocco, Pufulet, Spinner, and Piccolo who saved the beautiful princesses named Mei Ren Secor, Roxie, Cali, and Molly who were shopping for designer clothes and got dognapped by the evil Cow named........

Dexter. He wanted to steal all the designer clothes for a gal he had the hugest crush on.
Sammy

Cry Baby

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '07 3:20pm PST 
OMDsnoopysnoopysnoopy
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 6:53pm PST 
There once was a goofy royal named Lord Bentley who loved to get into trouble. He summoned his royal pals to go on a magical trip to the Moon.

Dexter. He wanted to steal all the designer clothes for a gal he had the hugest crush on so he watched the pups doggies houses when they wnt for there midnight strolls to releive themselves...Then he go in and take all the pups beautifual disigner doggie wear............He stuffed it in little black bags along with there designer diamond collars and.................................................laugh out loud
Bentley(went- 2 a new- home)

I am cute, but- don't let that- fool you!

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 5:21pm PST 

Dexter. He wanted to steal all the designer clothes for a gal he had the hugest crush on so he watched the pups doggies houses when they wnt for there midnight strolls to releive themselves...Then he go in and take all the pups beautifual disigner doggie wear............He stuffed it in little black bags along with there designer diamond collars and........ plush Toys!

As the doggies returned they yelped! OMD! where is my Chewy Voitton? Where is my Pucci? Where is my Growlex? They were shocked and.....