The naughty Club Royal

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Scooter,NPC,CS

I wuv my oh so- beautiful wife- to be,Dina

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 4:59pm PST 
Is anyone here very naughty? Ireally want some naughty pals because this joint needs some fun without elegance! If you know what I 'm saying we can talk. Pawsome group but with too many goody goodies no offense if your like my sis of course. I like naughty fun! Lets talk if you want fun here!.
Bentley(went- 2 a new- home)

I am cute, but- don't let that- fool you!

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 11:45am PST 
Scooter! U are soo cuuul dude! I am a naughty royal! Bad to the Bone if you will say! I keep jumping up on the table looking for scraps! I would get away with it except for I keep bumbing the salt and pepper shakers!dancing
Scooter,NPC,CS

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 4:01pm PST 
Hey When you are online let me know! We can talk about stirring up some fun here on dogster. Are you the only non-goody goody here? Because I need some naughty fun here on dogster! Scooter

Amor- ♥

Amor means love

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 6:54pm PST 
HAHA. join the club. Don't ya know the innocent ones are th emost naughtest. Mom says she is going to try & post up a video of me breakin out my sis Amber out of the joint (ie her crate) or maybe she will put up evidence of me tearing through her slipper, papers, napkins, water bottles, the list goes on & one. Amber (my lil sis) made me proud today, she broke out of her playpen all by herself. They say we are the bestest escape artists in the world. LOLcheerdancingbig laugh
Amor- ♥

Amor means love

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 6:55pm PST 
Hey scooter, I have the same bed you have in the picks tooo. it is comfy huh.
Scooter,NPC,CS

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 5:18am PST 
Oh its comfy but my(goody goody good for notin) sister as a velvet sofa a bad tat I'm not even alout to rest on! Se nips me if I even get her stuff. She is treated like royalty around here! are you in te naugty ups club because in a thread I just cewed up my mommy's $2ooo dollar antique cair she is so mad!
Evie

Little Diva

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 6:30am PST 
I started out staying in a pack and play, but mommy had to put us in a crate with a lid 'cause I learned how to climb up over the top and jump down out of the pack and play big laugh Then I would get into all sorts of trouble when I got out!! dancing
Amor- ♥

Amor means love

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 9:58am PST 
HAHA. cool Evie, I busted out of the crib within a week, when I was a lil baby. Mom & dad were like trying to figure out how I got out my crib. But it was easy, I just clawed up the side, hopped onto some boxes nearby & the hopped from the boxes onto the comfy sofa . I was lounging there when they returned. BOL
Evie

Little Diva

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 5:53pm PST 
Yeah, I clawed my way up the side too, then I would kinda just teter on the edge until I lept to my fate!! I can still climb the side on my crate, but I can't take the fateful leap of faith!! BOL!!wink
Sir Bailey- Bowzer, NPC

I'm bigger than- I look.

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 6:19pm PST 
Am I a bad dog?

Ha, you probably don't know me that well if you have to ask that! I am a master of naughtiness. I have destroyed rugs through various means (stains or chewing), chewed up holiday decorations beyond recognition, escaped from many an enclosure, busted several a visitor's eardrums with nonstop barking, attempted to run away about four times and counting, chewed up countless pairs of sandals, and displayed various criminal traits (aggression, thievery, etc.) on many occasions! It's nice to meet some fellow Naughty Royals!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2