Where Is Everybody???

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Nugget CGC- *RIP*- 2001-2010

Play- Nice

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 9:32am PST 
Hello.
I am Nugget and I like to sleep, jog, and hump cats! Well, my cat anyway. Her name is Piper and she is not a fan of Survivor as she is normally hunting bugs out bcak while it is on.
Great to meet you all.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 10:34am PST 
I don't think you're late. We have picked teams yet.

Daisy, will you be picking our teams? I think we have some talented strong survivor mates.

Good swimmers and runners.

I must admit I'm not the best when it comes to walking on boards to get across stuff. I have hyper extended front legs. I hope this doesn't put me on the bottom of the totem pole.

(Savannah suddenly wondering if maybe Stormie will cover for her short comings...or long legs)
Daisy

Daisy#6 for- Dylan's- Moosehead- Mavericks.

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 11:54am PST 
Yes...I will be picking the teams. I think we should have four teams with the same number of dogs on each. I'll let the team members on each team chose their tribe name! smile

Daisy

Daisy#6 for- Dylan's- Moosehead- Mavericks.

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 11:56am PST 
But for now, we need to get more dogs in this group!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 12:05pm PST 
"Yes, more dogs. We need to do more recruiting.

Daisy, I don't want to be on a team with Savannah. She's bossy and has long paws."
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 12:09pm PST 
Daisy,

feel free to invite pups from our Paradise Island group. Paku, Omari, Cassie, Mollie, Sophie and Dakini are all Survivor buffs.

I don't want to be on your team either Talker. You're bossy!
Jack, GPC

I'm a Momma's- boy.

Barked: Wed Sep 6, '06 6:37am PST 
Hey Everyone, My name is Jack. I love to eat anything. My mom used to give us a lot of treats but quit when one of my sisters got pancretitis. Where are the treats on Canis Island?

I'm not a big fan of water. I can jump up really high and am not afraid to jump off high places. If we need someone to make a fast getaway I can run really fast.

How far are we from Paradise Island?
Bowie

Laughter is the- Best Medicine

Barked: Wed Sep 6, '06 8:28am PST 
Hi - I'm Bowie (yes, I am a girl) - I'm a terrific swimmer and runner and very agile at running UNDER other dogs to grab the prize! Oh, and I love kitties smile
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Wed Sep 6, '06 9:12am PST 
Hi Jack and Bowie!

Jack looks like he's ready for a vacation on the island! hee hee.
Jack, GPC

I'm a Momma's- boy.

Barked: Wed Sep 6, '06 4:20pm PST 
I'm dressed for the survivor games.
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4