Where Is Everybody???

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:03pm PST 
*Talker, give me the talking stick*

"My name is Savannah. S A V A N N A H. I am a survivor junkie. I live to win the million ducks! I don't know what I'll do wiff those ducks, but it seems like a good deal to me. I will lie, cheat, and deceive to win. Other than that, I like sleeping...napping...eating...pooping...and lying out in the sun...I think I'm engaged..but I'm not sure anymore. I'm rethinking marriage. I'm three years old and still live at home."
Daisy

Daisy#6 for- Dylan's- Moosehead- Mavericks.

Barked: Sun Sep 3, '06 9:30am PST 
Hi! My name is Daisy. D A I S Y. I am a survivor junkie. I live to win the million ducks too! I enjoying laying under the table waiting for scraps of food, barking at any car that passes by, and chases squirrels for a living. I am currently single, and live at home with my parents! smile

***passes the stick to Elisabeth Ann***
Elisabeth- Ann

Doodle Noodle

Barked: Sun Sep 3, '06 9:34am PST 
Hi! My name is Elisabeth Ann. E L I S A B E T H A N N. We use an "s" in my name instead of a "z" so most people get my name confused with Queen Elizabeth's.

I enjoying basking in the sun, drinking orange smoothies, and watching birds out the window. I'm a Survivor junkie and out to win a million ducks too!

Butch

Seriously,- scratch my butt!

Barked: Sun Sep 3, '06 6:28pm PST 
My name is Butch William S. I won't spell it though. I am a Survivor junkie as well, and if you don't like it I'll f-a-r-t on you! Okay, mebbe I won't. I like to swim all day long, sleep (usually after swimming), and I'm a cheesoholic. If you are in my alliance, I will share my cheese. If you are not, I will give you only the moldy stuff. So there.

Out.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Sun Sep 3, '06 7:36pm PST 
Butch, did you sneak cheese onto the island? You not suppose to bring anything wiff you but you.

But if you did...can I be in your alliance? I love cheese.

*Savannah hoping no one heard her confession.*
Daisy

Barked: Sun Sep 3, '06 8:26pm PST 
Did someone just say cheese? :-o
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Mon Sep 4, '06 8:46pm PST 
Butch has cheese and he likes to swim. I don't want to spill the beans on anyone but us basenjis don't like to swim.

Okay, well since we're confessing....I snuck in some Merricks Wingladings. I have them hidden in my buff.

I'm off to bury them for later. Don't follow me!
Daisy

Barked: Mon Sep 4, '06 9:30pm PST 
My mom knows all about Basenjis since they are one of her most favorite breeds.
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 9:30am PST 
Ummmmmm.
Hi. My name is Daisy Mae but most people call me Daisy or Day. My family calls me Squid but it's not because I like to swim because I do not like to swim.
I enjoy naps and chasing my brother Duke around the house. I also enjoy being groomed by my big brother Nugget.
What is cheese?
Duke

Be- Kind

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 9:31am PST 
Hi!
Am I late?
I'm Duke.
I like to run run run and we call them the Zoomies! Zooom zoooom!
I am not alligned with anyone and will be with who ever wants to but then I will back stab you to win all the ducks!
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4