POLL: Which ADULT dog food do you prefer? Why?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Joe-e

Lover Boy

Barked: Tue Dec 19, '06 6:48am PST 
Diamond. For as many dogs as I have it's the cheapest and has the best ingrediants. They also get yogurt, gizzards, liver or turkey with it + garlic for fleas! smile
Chloe

Barked: Sat Dec 23, '06 4:42pm PST 
I am beginning to transition Chloe to Solid Gold. I read a post in a MSN group about dog foods, how to read the labels, what the ingredients are and the importance of how they are listed. It contained a list of dog foods approved by Whole Dog Journal and a list of foods not recommended by Whole Dog Journal and why.
Precious- Pearl

PROUD TO BE- PRETTY

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 4:51pm PST 
snoopy my sis amd i eat nature's variety as well love all the types great for dogs with sensitive stomachs and allergies.my mommy adds nonfat plain yogurt and nupro supplement.yummy

Chloe Chanel

~Little Miss- Priss~

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 7:47am PST 
MOMMY JUST SWITCHED MY FOOD YEATERDAY! I WAS ALSO ON NUTRO FOR PUPPIES AND EVERYTHING JUST SEEMS IT WASN;T RIGHT FOR HER AND HER ALLERGIES. I CHANGED TO SCIENCE DIET AND I CAN ALREADY SEE A DIFFERENCE IN HER. IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I CAN SEE A DIFF. HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING GOOD!
Sophie

Will spin for- treats!

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 8:45pm PST 
Sophie and Lulu are on Great Life, the grain and potato free dry kibble. The food is awesome, made with the best ingredients. To give them a nice coat, I also add salmon oil to their food.
Mr. Henry

Hank

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 6:03pm PST 
I eat California Natural lamb and rice dry doggie food. My mom says it has good ingredients, and I DEFINITELY itch less than when i was on the Iams or the Natural Balance. Mom says I'm probably allergic to wheat or soy. I don't know what that is, but I sure do like this kibble!
Trixie

is really nice

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '08 5:17am PST 
I would choose Dog chow because I haven't had any problems eating it!hamster dance
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2