GO!

Do I look like a Greyhound to you?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Brandy

Brandy

Barked: Fri May 7, '10 1:51pm PST 
Hi Greyhounds!!

I was recently adopted from an animal shelter and my parents decided on getting a doggie DNA test done to find out which mixed breeds I am. The results came back yesterday and to my parents surprise, I am 50% Greyhound and 25% Bulldog. I could have other breeds in me but they didn't meet the minimum 12.5% of my DNA so they are not reported.

So, do I kind of look like a Greyhound or should I have another DNA test done?

blue dog

Woof!
Brandy
[notify]
Charlie Pete

G-day mate! - Wanna Play?

Barked: Sun May 16, '10 9:34am PST 
hi there

It's a bit hard to tell without seeing more of his body. My Charlie-Pete is a boxer-greyhound mix. His face looks a bit squared off like your dog (I guess if you mix a pointed greyhound face with a squashed boxer, you get a pitbull look). But his body is very greyhound like. Long limbs, long neck, very slim build and boy....can he ever run.
[notify]