GO!

Please help the Philadelphia Greyhound Connection!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kansas

If there's a- puddle, I'm on- it!

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '08 11:14am PST 
cheercheer Please help the Philadelphia Greyhound Connection by casting your vote! cheercheer

It only takes a minute to VOTE and you only have to do it once!

I work with the director of this GREYT organization and they have done wonderful work in helping Greyhounds in need. They are in a contest to try to win $10,000 in much need funding to help with medical expenses for their rescues. Many greyhounds come to the PGC with broken legs and require extensive medical care before they can be found a forever home.

All it takes is ONE vote from you to get them closer to winning! If you could please take the time to VOTE for the PGC, I would GREYT-ly appreciate it! big grin

VOTE for the PGC Here!

Thank you!
[notify]
Miley

Miley Maniac

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '08 2:24pm PST 
Thank you Tracy and friends for all your help. We could really use the money to help with the medical bill for Shirley & Jason.

Shirley broke her leg racing on Aug. 13. Her surgery cost $5000.
Jason came into the group on March 15. He wasn't doing well and we found out he has intestinal lymphoma. His surgery and chemotherapy cost $6000. Both are still under veterinary care.

That's why it would be greyt if we could win the $10,000. We truly appreciate all your votes. dancing
[notify]
CALLIE

Callie - Where's the- Squirrel?????

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 10:19am PST 
we voted!!!!!! good luck cheercheercheerhappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]