GO!

i love greyhounds

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Blake - In Loving- Memory

Don't even think- about taking my- duck...

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 4:49pm PST 
I don't own a greyhound but have been researching the breed with the thought of possibility of adopting a retired race in the future. I have found this: http://www.gcnm.org/adoptioninfoandapplication.pdf
incredibly informative and thorough.
[notify]
Flash

OMG! Lets play!- Lets play!!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '08 3:03am PST 
i disagree that you must not leave a retired grey with a small dog unsupervised. my lil sis is a small terrier and seems to be constantly running, i show little to no interest in her, nor with other, smaller, fluffier dogs. i have been to the dog park and did not do any such thing mentioned. i spent the whole time running from one group of dogs to the other having a ball! even when a dog had a BIG snap at me (perhaps startled by my size) i backed away and went elsewhere. however, i canno be trusted with cats, possums, etc. i guess what im getting at is that it depends on the individual. also, mummy will be looking for the greyhound books mentioned.
[notify]
JNJ Shocker- aka Maggie

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 8:54pm PST 
Hi, I'm a newbie from the Great White North (although it's been well over 80 F lately). My girls are ok with cats and are submissive to them and don't bother them at all, so they can be left alone with them. Not only that, but they don't bother my two caged rabbits in the yard and that's REALLY shocking!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2