GO!

Dobermans As Service Dogs

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Juniper CGC

SQUIRRELLLL?- Where??

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '11 6:29pm PST 
Hello!

I am a representative of a service dog training school, and we are currently looking to incorporate dobermans into our training program. We are searching for reputable breeders in the Southeast US that would be willing to donate a puppy or two, and that would be interested in forming a long-standing relationship with our organization.

We are looking for pups with solid temperaments and a strong desire to work. If anyone has any suggestions, or knows a breeder that might be interested, please paw-mail me! I can provide to you my contact information, as well as information on the program I work with and you can provide that to any breeder you think would be interested. If anyone has suggestions for breeders that I should contact in the Southeast, please also let me know.

Thanks so much for everyone's time smile
[notify]
Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '11 3:29pm PST 
I dont know of any breeders but I do know how well a Doberman works as a service dog. My husband and I are training a doberman as his service dog now. We have been training this guy since September of last year and he is very quick to learn the commands.
[notify]
DEACON

Barked: Sun Jul 31, '11 5:39pm PST 
I raise some really nice working dobies. Contact me for more information. You an see some of my guys at www.braveheartdobermans.comdog walk
[notify]