GO!

tired of discrimination?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Roscoe

Roscoe's Blu- Moon Shine RN CD

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 6:50pm PST 
join our group Big Black Dogs Against Bad Reps. share your stories of discrimination or just have fun in the games

http://www.dogster.com/group/Big_black_dogs_against_bad_rep s-11315
[notify]
Beauregard

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '08 4:37pm PST 
Dude, I'm so there.
[notify]
Cooper- 1999-March- 13th, 2010

Hangin' with Mr.- Cooper

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 11:19am PST 
What about big red dogs?
[notify]

Gunther

Beauty is in the- eye of the- beholder.

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 8:28pm PST 
Or big white dogs? =D white dobbies seem to get the worst end of it all.
[notify]
Qismah

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 3:24pm PST 
Count Qismah in. We have a very recent latest discrimination experience. At the vet today the other dog owners cleared a path as we came through even though she was completely non-threatening. Makes *me* want to growl at them! silenced
[notify]
Tego

Mr. T

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 9:40am PST 
I'm in! People move to the other side of the street when we go walking! Little do they know ....
[notify]
Haley

I wanna chew on- it!

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 10:54pm PST 
People are always avoiding coming near me. Especially when I am riding in the car with mom and we go through a drive-thru. The manager at McDonalds asked us not to come back because one of her employees was scared. I am a very gentle dog and didn't ever even bark or growl at the lady. It's not fair!!!!!
[notify]
Cam

The Great White

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 2:34pm PST 
I like intimidating people but what I have a problem with is that only small dogs can use public transportation, stay at luxurious hotels, and find cool gear.
[notify]
NINJA

To reconstruct- every mummy's- shoes!

Barked: Sat Feb 14, '09 4:27am PST 
No one knows I'm the biggest sook in the whole wide world!! Us dobes look sooo dynamic, too many green eyes out there! hamster dance
[notify]
VonSeizer

"ALL HAIL THE- GREAT- VONSEIZER"!!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 7:40am PST 
My daddy has to pay as much for insurance on us as he does his house!!! Nobody wants to pet me and nobody walks down our street anymore. The neighbors even tried to get me taken away. So Daddy built me a speciaql fence so they could not whine anymore. I am a good puppy and have never bitten anyone for no reason! My little sister YORKIE is the tough one!!!naughty
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3