GO!

Doberman Likes and Dislikes

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Maxwell- House

Wild Man

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 8:36am PST 
Post your favorite things about Dobermans and your not so favorite things too...

My favorite things about Max are his alertness, when he "whuffles" with this mouth and his face moves, the feel of his short smooth coat, when he leans on me.
My not so favorite things about Max are his farts!..lol, he likes to antagnonize my one cat, when he steps on my feet! Owww... sometimes the barks in the house when there's nothing going on.. that's silly..

Come on! Join the thread...hug
[notify]
Mace ( In- loving- memory )

I\'m the Boss!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 1:36pm PST 
Mace likes when I tell people what I like about her, so here goes. I like the way she cuddles, especially when its cold at night. I also like the way she pretends to be cold and shivers when she wants hugs. I like the way she takes care of the toys we buy her, even the chew toys, she just washes them and brings them to bed. I like the way she wiggles and dances when she sees the people she loves. Well she is pretty perfect, but I guess I would say that I dislike the way she barks and cries the entire time she is in a car, not sure why that started!
[notify]
Riversport- Riverdance

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 7:58pm PST 
I love when I get home from work and my baby Dobergirl wants to be snuggled and cuddled. We lie on the bed and just have some quality bonding time. She's extremely affectionate but sometimes can be a pain cuz she's very needy. Being rescued from an abusive family probably had alot to do with this.

I just hate her farts. My god!!! There just disgusting!
Jessie's Mom
You can just call me Jessie!
[notify]

Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 1:01pm PST 
What I love is that Fungi is such a snuggle-butt sometimes. I love it when we just hang out and watch tv together. And he loves to give hugs and kisses.

Hmmm...the only thing that I dislike is when he gets a major case of the zoomies and almost knocks me down if I accidentally get in hi way. BOL!
[notify]
sadie

big baby

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 5:12pm PST 
what i like about my sadie is the way she lays her big ol head on my lap and looks so sad so you will rub her, what i dislike is the way she is scared of any rattling paper(trash bag wrapping paper etc.)and she can find any mud around.
[notify]
Riley

Baby

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 7:45pm PST 
I like it when Riley is always by myside. She has been like this more lately because she has been getting in trouble with her daddy for going poop in the basement and not outside, even when we just let her out lol.

I dislike that she will not stay outside and poop unless we stand there and rush her on doing it because it is so cold lol. Also when she barks in the middle of the night, it scares me
[notify]
Diezel

Snuggle Woofs

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 5:51pm PST 
What I like/love: Diez is so loving and affectionate, he goes crazy for tennis balls, he heels so well!, he thinks he's a lap dog, the way he chomps his jaws randomly (or not so randomly sometimes!), his victory lap every single time he successfully finds the tennis ball, the way he snuggles and nurses his beds and blankies...

What I don't like: barking just" fer cuz" (the boy who cried wolf!), that he gets scared at the pet store and the vet, thet he hates the cat and other male dogs, that he's really a big wuss smile
[notify]