GO!

hi! i need a boy friend!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♥*che- wie*♥

Superman RULES!

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 1:20pm PST 
i'm a cut dog looking for someone to love!
[notify]
Archie

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 5:07am PST 
Hi I'm Archie and a Cockalier. Would love to be your boyfriend!!xsnoopy
[notify]
Buster

All the food in- the world- belongs to ME

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 4:52pm PST 
I have been wondering about how well cockers manage a 2nd dog coming onto the scene. Mine is used to being the center of attention all day , all the time.
[notify]

Bailey

Lady magnet

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 10:20pm PST 
Bailey is a 2 years old pure breed cocker..same color as yours. He is looking for a girl friend.
[notify]
El Roi

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 11:38am PST 
waveRoof! Hi! You look nice! I would have an HONOR of being your boyfriend... I do not look as good as you do... but I would love to have a doggie-date with you!!! My owner approved... so if yours does and so do you then we got ourselves some dates. Please add and messade me!
[notify]
Falcon

Where's mom?...- howl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 6:39am PST 
my dog is in California, if you live in northern california and have papers, our family would love for falcon to have a mate. He is so bored when we all leave the house (which is alot, due to all of us either working or college courses) and he is lonely with only minimal walks due to me having acute gout attacks in my ankles. He is a great pure breed chocalate cocker spaniel. If anyone in California is interested... send us a message 80)
[notify]