GO!

Worlds Best Cocker Toys

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bailey

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 1:44pm PST 
Hey, tell your owners not to waste money on all those store bought toys. Just have them put a tennis ball in an old tube sock and tie off the end. It bounces, fetches and tugs all in one. Nothing better. What do you guys think?:way to go
[notify]
Rango

Rango-Loves my- mommy!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 7:01am PST 
I love those that make noise. Mom gives me cat toys, but then takes them away once I have cracked them. She gets them loads at a time. Although sometimes I do love a good tennis ball.

Rango
[notify]
~*Lady*~ - ADOPTED!

STOP ANIMAL- ABUSE, ADOPT- FROM A SHELTER!

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 1:54pm PST 
Bol, yeah that will do it!
[notify]

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 4:51am PST 
My mom does buy me a lot of toys, but there is nothing like socks that's why my mom and dad have holes all over theres LOL, so a ball in a sock is a great idea, Thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to resist seeing all those cute toys, but they are expensive a times.
[notify]
Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 4:51am PST 
My mom does buy me a lot of toys, but there is nothing like socks that's why my mom and dad have holes all over theres LOL, so a ball in a sock is a great idea, Thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to resist seeing all those cute toys, but they are expensive a times.
[notify]
Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 11:41am PST 
I love socks, too, as you can see from my very snazzy profile picture! Sister usually finds socks that have lost their partners in the wash and stuffs one into another to make me a new toy. She has to be careful if I'm watching her put away her laundry, though, because I try to steal good socks from her drawer. shh

Even though the socks save money, I love getting presents too! My favorite toys are a little blue ball that my grandpa got for me and a yellow squeezy football that Sister got for me when she brought me home from the Rescue.

Sister and Mommy say you have to be able to balance and do a little bit of both, but always make sure the toys are safe!

Edited by author Fri Jun 15, '07 11:42am PST

[notify]
Maggie

not evil, evil- genius:}

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 8:15pm PST 
Thanks for the information,
This is really creative
I'll have to try this
big grin
[notify]
Sami

Big things come- in tiny packages-

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 7:45am PST 
Im a cock a poo but it think that idea would be SO coolhappy dance
[notify]
Falcon

Where's mom?...- howl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 6:42am PST 
Falcon loves tennis balls, but not the el cheapo ones at pet smart, buy the tennis balls from a sports store or from the actual sports section at a target or walmart, the tougher tennis balls. He also loves the kongs. He destroys the cotton squweak (sp) toys.
[notify]
Sammie

Throw the ball,- throw the ball,- THROW IT

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 2:36pm PST 
Sammie lives for tennis balls, her pink Kong and her squeaky frog...wide range of toys but anything I can throw so she can bring it back -- she loves.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2