GO!

Landlord friendly temporary dog fencing?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 10:04am PST 
I was in K-Mart the other day and back near the garden stuff they had these rolls of bamboo or reed matting that could cover chicken wire like a screen and probably look pretty good. I noted them, because I am doing up the backyard, and this would give things sort of a tiki look. Decided against them, because my pups would probably choose to tear them up on sight, but they might work for you.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 5:40pm PST 
One of the nicest things a best bud ever did for us was fence in our yard when we got Sophie. The posts aren't rebar but metal and hammered deep in the ground. He used metal fencing that came in a roll from Home Depot and thick electrical ties maybe 6-8 a pole holding it up. What he put up has been sturdy the last five years with two active pits, just make sure it's high enough not to jump over.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2