GO!

Handheld Or Other Small Vacuums

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 7:12pm PST 
I need a small corded vacuum with hoses and attachments that I can use to easily vacuum out the Kia Soul and Jeep Wrangler.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Our problem is our sloped driveway.
Both our upright vacuum and our shop vac work great for removing all that Chance undercoat but it is just too hard to use them with the slope.
The upright will only fit into the cargo area of the Kia if I fold the handle down but it won't fit in the Jeep. Without a 2nd person to hold it, it falls over.
The shop vac is too big to fit in either vehicle and it's so heavy we just can't chock it and have it stay put. It falls over the chock or pushes the chock and ends up in the street on its side.

I've seen ads for a Bissell upright that has a removable canister. I've also found corded hand vacs that have attachments that can be bought separately.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Feb 9, '12 8:28pm PST 
This is awesome and it plugs right into the cigarette lighter. It's also compact, which you can't tell by the picture. But its a powerhouse! Carrand 94005AS AutoSpa Bagless Auto-Vac
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 2:32pm PST 
Amazon Prime had a good deal on a Bissell Clear View (I think) hand vac so I ordered that. Of course it started raining right after I placed the order so I haven't had a chance to see how it does.
[notify]