GO!

Urine Carpet cleaning soultion?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 8:27am PST 
I've been blotting with paper towels, then use 50/50 vinegar and water, blot, blot, blot. I let it dry a bit and sprinkle baking soda on it, then vacuum. I like the vinegar because it's cheap, safe for pets and kids, and it works! I can even soak bedding in the washing machine with vinegar.
[notify]
Misty

Can I chase it?!

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 12:48pm PST 
My all time favorite is Nature's Miricle. It has a money back guarantee and it works great! It even got the cat urine smell out of my bathroom rugs!
[notify]

Barked: Sat Feb 22, '14 3:08pm PST 
Using vinegar is the most effective remedy for removing stains of urine.
[notify]

Jelly

The world- belongs to me!

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 11:13am PST 
I use Nature's Miracle on the carpet for everything, urine, food, vomit etc. Great success with it! In the dog run I used to use OdourMute (when I had multiple dogs) and it worked really well to remove the odour.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 7:17am PST 
Vinegar and baking soda are amazing. I have a lot of cleaners in my home because of stockpiling but I always buy vinegar and baking soda and keep it around...it comes in handy for SO many things!

Edited by author Thu Apr 10, '14 7:18am PST

[notify]

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '14 7:17am PST 
Actually You can use many methods for cleaning your carpets such as vacuuming, washing the carpets with detergents or soap and shampoos. Bicarbonate soda can also be used for stains. But since carpets are of different textures and materials therefore, it is advisable to take the help of professionals. They know the correct chemicals and methods to be used according to the material of your carpet.

water damage restoration east prairie
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2