GO!

Vacuum recommendations?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4  
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 8:27pm PST 
Just last week, the pet hair killed a third vacuum. And it did in the rug beater on the central Vac years ago. So I bought the Dyson Animal.

I love it!
The best part is my 16 year old is so amazed, I havent used it yet, but my carpets got vacuumed.
smilewinkcheer
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '11 7:25am PST 
LOL! I love mine too. Too bad I'm the only one around here to use it.
[notify]
Lexi

Spreading Smiles- Wherever I- Go....

Barked: Sun Sep 11, '11 10:04am PST 
I have a Oreck upright and have been very happy with it for 5 yrs now. Takes all the dog hair off my carpet! Also have the Oreck Air Purifier in the living room and my whole house smells clean. Of course my house is clean as I'm kind of crazy that way but NO DOGGIE SMELLbig grin
[notify]

lucky

Barked: Sat Oct 29, '11 5:58pm PST 
Dyson all the way!!
my mom got one 11 years ago a DC04 or something like that, the thing still works like it was just bought yesterday. that is with a house of 3 humans (occasionally 4), for the first 5 years a long haired dog, and then multiplay cats who shed like nobody's business, and don't forget that litter that ends finding its way to different rooms.

now my roommate bought a cheep shark or something like that, she only got it like a month ago (even after i told her to get a dyson) and already the thing has shown signs of getting ready to die out. even though i have a roomba i will be getting a dyson as soon as i can.

so yea my vote would be for a Dyson.

Edited by author Sat Oct 29, '11 5:59pm PST

[notify]
The Roo- Crew™- ©®

We go together- like peas &- carrots

Barked: Sat Oct 29, '11 6:16pm PST 
DYSON DC28

I'm in LOVE with this machine! But be forwarned: If you have a weak back or shoulder it might not be the one for you. Oh, and it eats area rugs.laugh out loud
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4