GO!

Dog Hair!!!

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Zeke

Obedience Mutt

Barked: Tue Nov 23, '10 11:14pm PST 
There is dog hair everywhere!!! I've been sweeping and vaccuuming twice a day and I'm still covered in dog hair! Any ideas to help get rid of all this hair? Not to mention that my floor looks a mess! The dogs are always drinking water and dripping it all over my floor! I've been giving debittered dried brewer's yeast for shedding, but it honestly hasn't done one darn thing. I'm thinking of buying a marine lipid concentrate from the health food store, which contains EPA, and maybe that could help with the shedding?
[notify]
Stella

Teacup- chupacabra

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 8:08am PST 
fish oils and brewer's yeasts and all that will help some, but remember that seasonal shedding heeds no supplements laugh out loud

Thorough brushing (outside) and vacuuming/sweeping should keep things at bay, but take heart in knowing that all those supplements will make their new, growing-in coats even nicer than before!
[notify]
Allee Oop!!!

I love my Mommy

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 11:18pm PST 
Ugh, I know what you mean. Our bulldog has always been the shedder, but lately Allee is shedding like crazy. Not sure if it's the time of yr or her allergies, or both.
[notify]