GO!

The Single Most Amazing Stain-Removing Product We've Ever Used!

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 7:15am PST 
So, we've found a rather unorthodox use of a well known all-purpose cleaner: 409. We use it like we did spray and wash, spray it on the stains, and wash as normal. Oh. My. God. It's the best stuff ever! I just washed one of my dog-walking coats. It had several layers of dog paw grime and even some dried blood from a few days ago (long story, everyone's fine) and we sprayed it all down with 409. I swear it looks as clean as it did when I bought it. We use it on EVERYTHING! Colors, white, whatever. It's not advertised for this use, but I can honestly say we'll never use another stain-remover again!
[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 1:25am PST 
way to go

Cool tip!
I love 409's natural stone cleaner for my tile.
[notify]
Holly Belle

I dream of- Doolin Kingsley

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 2:11am PST 
AND, if you're under attack by a particularly scary insect or spider (but not cockroaches, they're especially tough...) 409 (or Fantastic) works great as a bug killer. Ants taking over your kitchen or bath, huge spider on your wall, don't want to spray with more toxic stuff around kids, birds, etc. get that great spray cleaner bottle and go to it! dancing cheer dancing cheer
[notify]

Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 7:26am PST 
shock It kills ants??? Good to know. The little buggers always invade right before the first hard rain.
[notify]
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 5:46pm PST 
Hahaha Holly, good to know. It really is grand stuff smile
[notify]