GO!

my tips for a clean home even with pets!

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 2:54am PST 
Very innovative ideas must say to keep our house clean, even if we have to handle a couple of dogs or more. But some lazy dogs are never inclined to learn good habits to stay at a new place.Hence under such circumstances it becomes more difficult for anyone to handle them & also to keep the house clean as much as possible.Under that situation i feel one must have a good vacuum cleaner to keep away the dirt that comes through pets & also a good trainer is required to train the pets properly.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Aug 23, '13 3:22pm PST 
Dogs can totally get on furniture with pillows or even chairs stacked on top!
Guest unless you have permission from hq you can not advertize in the fora.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Sep 17, '13 9:13pm PST 
Major problem that i face with my pet dog is his hair.His long fuzzy hair is now all around my home..... on our sofas,under furniture,on our bed........I normally use a damp cloth or rubber glove to remove pet hair from the upholstery of the furniture.I have also hired professional house cleaning services to keep my home clean!!!

Edited by author Tue Sep 17, '13 9:17pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Tue Sep 17, '13 9:16pm PST 
My dog is very naughty....So cleaning becomes more heavy!!!Happy cleaning Pet lovers!!!

Edited by author Tue Sep 17, '13 9:22pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 10:42pm PST 
A pet makes keeping a clean home a challenge. But with a good plan and some work, you can make sure that your home stays clean even while Fido and Fluffy run wild. Environmentally friendly or "green" cleaning isn't as simple as you might think. Many companies claim to provide "natural" or "green" home cleaning products, but they aren't always effective or accurate.Organic cleaners won't clean harmful bacteria!!! Looking forward for more interesting home cleaning tips ......
[notify]
Delta

Play hard, sleep- well.

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 1:46pm PST 
Thank you so much!
I am ever greatful because we have white carpets and white furniture and a tan dog and black cat!
Eek! silenced
[notify]
Ace

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 1:50pm PST 
I was pro-active when I downsized from a large house to a condo. I have 100% tile floors and leather furniture (except for some fabric on kitchen and dining room chairs.) Right now I only have one small dog and he is trained to the pee pad and stays in my home office during the day (with me) and when I am out. He has his own leather chair and a great view of the lake. His crate is in the room and he goes in when he wants a nap and at night. I get him professionally groomed each month and keep him brushed as to minimize shedding. I like a very clean house but, with a pet, it is not quite as clean as it would be without one BUT the tradeoff is so worth it.
[notify]
Ace

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 1:50pm PST 
I was pro-active when I downsized from a large house to a condo. I have 100% tile floors and leather furniture (except for some fabric on kitchen and dining room chairs.) Right now I only have one small dog and he is trained to the pee pad and stays in my home office during the day (with me) and when I am out. He has his own leather chair and a great view of the lake. His crate is in the room and he goes in when he wants a nap and at night. I get him professionally groomed each month and keep him brushed as to minimize shedding. I like a very clean house but, with a pet, it is not quite as clean as it would be without one BUT the tradeoff is so worth it.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jan 8, '14 3:40am PST 
Thanks for the tips. it is useful for clean home even with pets. i like the clean home so i surely use these tips.

Thank you
[notify]

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '14 4:45am PST 
Thank you for giving the tips of the cleaning the home even with pets. I applied these tips on home cleaning. its really works.

Thank you
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4