GO!

Sofa Covers

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Sargent &- Dutchess CGC

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 10:55am PST 
I just use old bed sheets. I'm really glad this was a topic....makes me feel more normal.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 8:29pm PST 
Diesel Brodie does the same thing. I mean he doesn't have drool hanging out or anything but anything he sticks his face to gets a line of slime. I find on my microfiber that it wipes off really easy with a hot soapy rag.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Oct 26, '10 5:59am PST 
S&G you are definately normal around this site!! cheer
[notify]

Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Tue Oct 26, '10 8:43am PST 
We specifically choose our sofa colors to coordinate with our pet hair. No covers needed! wink
[notify]
Diesel

Did someone say- Dinner!?!?!?!?!

Barked: Tue Oct 26, '10 9:39am PST 
Brodie wave I got my couch at Big Lots so unfortunately the lower quality gets ruined anytime Diesel's lips touch it. I only paid $500 for it so i figured that i have a bulldog so it comes with the territory
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 3:33pm PST 
thinking Hair & leaves counts as a sofa cover, right?
[notify]
Bryce

blues- are- cool

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 3:37pm PST 
they do in this house big laugh
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 10:35am PST 
Dahlia! big laugh I thought for the longest time that the beautiful brown paw prints were so unusual for a pattern. Until I realized they were mud paw prints!! thinking
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 11:32am PST 
My two aren't allowed on the sofa, but the end result of that rule is that there is dog hair all over it except on the actual seating. wink

To be honest, my kids have wrecked more furniture than my dogs ever have - you should see what those over-dyed jeans have done to mine shock
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3