GO!

OK I'll bite...

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
In loving- memory of- Cinnamon ~

A truly good dog- never really- leaves

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 7:50pm PST 
dogs with long fluffy tails that dust furniture

That sounds like something I should teach Cinnamon to do.
thinking

She has a long, fluffy tail that is always wagging... gotta make use of it somehow. wink
[notify]
Mini

A Heartbeat at- Your Feet ♥

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 8:27pm PST 
way to go Dhalia great idea! big laugh

I have to say -since Bissell's the sponsor- we have a Bissell and so do our inlaws who also have 2 dogs, one of which being 80lbs and a super shedder. Our Bissell's are AMAZING Vacuums!! Seriously you should see the difference it makes at the inlaws, we actually were vacuuming 3 christmases ago, (they still had shag carpet then!!), when we all got the same vacuums laugh out loud , and you could actually see a color difference in the carpet after vacuuming with their old vacuum and then running over it agian with the Bissell!! *Kinda gross thinkingbig laugh .. and these are pretty "clean" people, it was just TONS of pet hair!
Also our exact one, it's a red Bissell, was on the TV show "The Shopping Bags" where they test and compare products and out of ALL the vacuums they tried the Bissell came second only to the Dison which was more than double the price!
I'm sold and I would recommend it to anyone with dogs! way to go

(I feel like the "slap chop" guy right now red facebig laughbig laughbig laugh )
[notify]
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 2:00pm PST 
Dude!
I have the Bissle pet hair pro thingie big vacuume and I LOVE it. It's PERFECT. I'm always SHOCKED at how much dog hair and dirt it picks up, AND I vacume almost daily...

Other than the fact that my dog tries to bite it every time I use it (he's taken some of the rubber off the pet-hair picker upper part)...I really love it. AND I got it for less than $100 when I found it on sale at Walmart. =D Originally $150. HECK TO THE YES!
[notify]

Mini

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 12:23pm PST 
laugh out loud Gunner, heck to the yes is right! way to go
Love mine and love how there's no bags.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 3:57pm PST 
I even find dog hair in my house.thinking

I fully cleaned my car a few months ago. I mean super clean. Then I took 3 big sheets, layered them all over the back seats, and use those to help protect my car from the dogs. When it gets stinky, I'll toss the sheets in the wash and it'll keep the car clean. Well, it's a lot cleaner than it was when I was in high school. Heck, when I was last cleaning the car out, I found gatorade cups from high school games and driving directions to different schools for sports. I even found a bag of candy from Senior night that I got. I looked for that everywhere! It still looked good to me, but I pitched it anyway.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 4:10pm PST 
big laugh Sanka! Could have been quite the candy trip!blue dog
I have a blanket in the back of the jeep, but it usually gets all balled up. I've pretty well given up on getting the hair out of it.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 10:59am PST 
Oh yeah, the balling up thing happened a lot, but I solved that by really tucking the sheets in. That's why I have to use 3 because I tuck them in so far.

Those suckers a so secure, an F5 tornado probably couldn't pry them out!
[notify]
Mini

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 10:55am PST 
We use a towel and tuck it in but sheets are a good idea! way to go
... maybe I'll find me some old candy red facebig laugh
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Mon Nov 8, '10 4:41pm PST 
applause I have to admit, I poked fun when this forum first started. But, I DO have to admit, it has become quite handy and does provide us with lots of good tips, stories, and methods to hide the evidence that furry beasts reside with us. way to go
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Fri Nov 12, '10 9:14pm PST 
big laugh Dahlia that is the Dogs truth.big laugh

Twin size sheets over her Throne help a little.puppy
[notify]
  (Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9