GO!

Losing the summer tan...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Stella

Teacup- chupacabra

Barked: Thu Dec 9, '10 10:32am PST 
One of the fun little things I love about CCs is the way they tan up in the summer and go pale in the winter, just like us hoomans. Stella is black and white, so her change is pretty impressive - from pitch-black in the summer to pale gray right now. I love seeing photos of the pink-skinned cresties that tan up with spots in the summer too (maybe someday Stella will get a crestie sibling... she can only hope laugh out loud )

Does anybody else get a kick out of their color-changing Crestie?
[notify]
Pooch ~ I- miss you ~

love forever

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 4:35pm PST 
Isn't tanning bad for dogs like it is for people? thinking
[notify]
Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '11 9:30am PST 
Belle and Annie get to go out for maybe 15 minutes in the summer to bask in the sun, which they love! They also fade in the winter, but right now, Belle's skin in almost chocolate brown. She's a lovely girl, as is her daughter! And a sun-worshipper, too. If she's in the house, she finds a sunbeam to lie in.
[notify]