GO!

Anyone interested in a Chinese Cresteds online specialty boutique??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Summer

In love with- Cresties <3

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 4:27pm PST 
Okay, so here's the deal. My Mom is a Crestie-loving college kid, and we've got an idea that needs your help . . . Mom says:

I've been needing a new way to help support my education (not to mention my soon-to-be very first Chinese Crested ever!), and I am looking into starting up a Chinese Crested specialty boutique! This would be an online shop with stuff just for the nekkid dogs we love so much . . . and sell all kinds of things from t-shirts to treats. I'm especially interested in carrying natural dog food and doggie spa products.

What I need to know is, as Crestie owners, are any of you at all interested in something like this? Can I count on some faithful customers to help me get this off the ground?? Can you be patient, since (Rome was not built in a day) I'll have to start small?

If so, what products are you interested in seeing on my website? What do you buy regularly that I can carry for you to get started with?This will be all about you guys and your dogs, so please bring on the feedback!!!!!
[notify]
Baotou

Big Dog 'Tude

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 7:32pm PST 
I love the idea. Clothes are what my mom says she has the biggest problem finding for me, my new brother (CC) and my sister the Xolo. The sizes are always too tight & narrow around my chest, hey, we might be small but our chest's are pretty big compared to the rest of our bodies!! Also, wheat free treats!! I love my treats! Good luck with it if you get it going!!
[notify]
Summer

In love with- Cresties <3

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 7:47am PST 
Thank yo for the feedback! I'll definitely be posting when I get this thing going . . . and if you think of anything else you'd like me to carry right away PLEASE give me a paws-up!happy dance
[notify]

Diego

Super Sniffer - he has a great- nose

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 1:21pm PST 
This sounds exciting- we'd love to hear more!
[notify]
Bela

The Queen of- Lunatown

Barked: Sat Feb 21, '09 6:26pm PST 
Pea and I are always up for some clothes shopping!snoopy
[notify]