GO!

Dry cracked nose

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Payton

Go Bye Bye?- (Tilts head- sideways)

Barked: Thu Dec 9, '10 4:27pm PST 
Is that normal? Payton's nose has always been dry never cold or wet. His nose now looks like it has little cracks in it. No blood or discoloration. Is there anything I can get to put on it if this isnt normal.
[notify]
Audrey- Hepbull

I am not dumb, I- am ignoring you.

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 6:42am PST 
It's common, but you should try to relieve it. There are several things you can try.
vaseline
bag balm
lanolin that nursing moms use
I use DHC's olive oil-love that stuff!
[notify]
Daisie

Barked: Wed Feb 8, '12 6:57am PST 
new to the site so I apologize for resurrecting an old thread but . . . I wondered what this DHC (??) is that you mention???
[notify]

Audrey- Hepbull

I am not dumb, I- am ignoring you.

Barked: Thu Feb 9, '12 3:18pm PST 
new to the site so I apologize for resurrecting an old thread but . . . I wondered what this DHC (??) is that you mention???

DHC is a company that makes skincare products. Their known for their olive based products-good stuff!
[notify]