GO!

How old, and how much do u weigh???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 8:54pm PST 
I took Brodie the other day to get weighed so i could get his heartworm pill........... he is 9 months old and is 45.5 pounds!!!

Just wondering how much u bullies weigh and how old u are????????

Edited by author Tue May 1, '07 4:31am PST

[notify]
Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 11:18pm PST 
hey Brodie,
Rogue is 7 months and she weighs 31.5 pounds roughly. She is a female and a bit younger so she is going to be smaller than Brodie.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 4:34am PST 
Rogue is a doll. I love her colors. That was the color we were looking for at first and happened to come across Brodie.

I know someone who has a bully that is nearly 90 pounds and not even overweight. Can u believe that? I am small and can barely even pick up Brodie now.

My scottie Allee is a lil bitty girl she only weighs 15lbs and the girls even usually weigh at least 18.

Edited by author Tue May 1, '07 4:36am PST

[notify]

Lily, CGC,- Ringo, CGC &- Ebi

We are so cute!- Wanna snuggle?

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 5:14am PST 
Lily just turned two in March and she weighs in at 57 pounds and Ringo is a year and a half old and weighs in at 62 pounds. We expect Ringo to put on another ~5 pounds since he was just neutered. According to our vet, both doggies are at good weights.
[notify]
Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 6:16am PST 
Owh thanks Brodie! She does have a lovley colour her Dad was Brindle and her mum was red so she has a really nice colour and just the best temprement.
I just checked my bulldogs for Dummies Book and the AKC standard states that a mature dog should be appox 50 pounds and a mature bitch should be about 40 pounds. the Uk standard (which I think Australia judges by) states that a Dog should be 25kg and bitch 23kg. Rogue is 14.5kg at the moment. Is weird though because I have heard of Bully's weighing much more than that and being in the healthy weight range, it is like that BMI thing for humans sometimes it just doesn't fit. My vet said that you should be able to feel your dogs ribs, not see them but feel them and that how you can tell, but with all those rolls of skin when they are pups I am not 100% sure that is acurate. smile

Edited by author Tue May 1, '07 6:20am PST

[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 3:01pm PST 
yeah i have the bulldogs for dummies book too! when i took Brodie i could of swore he was 50lbs or more because of how heavy he feels. but they are so top heavy that it makes them feel heavier.

his daddy was over 60 pounds so i am not sure how big he will get, as long as he's not overweight i don't care. i think the main thing to go by is the rib thing, that is what my vet tells me too. i know a lot of people w/doggies that u can't even begin to feel the ribs.

is it true that bullies continue to get wider and fill out more and more until they get 2-3 yrs old???
[notify]
Otis

"More- Walks....Less- Toys"

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 6:36pm PST 
Otis is 3 1/2 and 84 pounds.....yep...84 pounds of Luv Bugwave
[notify]
♥- Augustus- ♥

what's a- happenin' hot- stuff?

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 11:58am PST 
And don't you wear that weight so nicely Otis wink big grin

Gus is 8.5 months and weighs a little over 40 lbs...all body, sure wish his head would catch up wink
[notify]
Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 4:00pm PST 
Dozer will be 1 on June 5 and he weighs 43.3lbs (he just got weighed today) I was concerned he was getting too skinny because he weighed 58lbs when I got him in January... but the vet said he looks just right. smile
[notify]
Doc Holliday- Needs- Sumlovin

Doc olicious- needs the love

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 4:15pm PST 
I'm going to be ONE on May 17th! I weigh 61 1/2 LBS
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12