GO!

boxer friendiness

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bruno

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 7:46pm PST 
my 2 yr s male boxer is too friendly with EVERYONE! can i remind him that he is a dog and supposed to guard the house and atleast bark when someone comes to the front gate?
[notify]
Bonnie

Its mine - but I don't mind- sharing

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 7:21pm PST 
I hate to say it but thats just boxers, they just want to be friends with everyone however I have had 4 boxers over the years and you can train them to bark when someone arrives at your home! I recently just wrote an article about the very same thing! My first boxer Bruza was a very good dog in that respect, our new Boxer Bonnie is very good at alerting us to visitors also but as soon as they get through the door she just wants to lick them to death!
Have a look here: How to make a Boxer Bark or Not!http://loveyouboxerdog.siterubix.com/blog
[notify]