GO!

How many of you have a long tail?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Astro

Princess of the- Stars

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 11:07am PST 
I have a full tail. When my new mom and dad adopted me it wasn't an issue that it wasn't docked. They loved me just the way I am. Although I love to clear the coffee table with it everytime I walk by it. big grin
[notify]
Calabria and- Vaticano

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '11 9:13am PST 
Mami raised us since we were 3 weeks old and let us keep our tails! Grandma and Grandpa want to slice them off but Mami always yells at them for suggesting it! We love our tails and Mami says we are gonna keep them forever! She loves our taila becuase thats how God gave us to her!
[notify]
Cricket

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '12 10:47am PST 
My tail is EXTRA short, but I love it when my mom rubs my nub.
[notify]

Dexter

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 8:09pm PST 
I have my full tail and my Mom thinks its the cutest thing ever!!! It looks a lot like a paint brush with the cite white tip at the end - I dont know how anyone could dock it! But I think I sometimes hurt mom and dad when I whip them with it, but I cant help it - I just love them SO much!! smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2