GO!

Weight of a 9 month old boxer

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
SANTANA

I am all that is- Dog

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '07 11:11am PST 
SANTANA has been gaining like 5lbs a week! He is actually 5 months old (I put 6 mo in the last post ooops!) and last week he weighed 35lbs, he may even be close 40lbs now!!!
[notify]
Batman- R.I.P.- 4/18/2013

I have a toy for- you...

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '07 5:45pm PST 
I will be 3 next May, an I only weigh 40pds..I guess you can say I am the baby of the family..But also the runt of the litter..
yet my brother will be 3 in January and he is close to 90pds...Just depends on the dog itself..
[notify]
Rascal

I'm a rotten- rascal

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 5:40pm PST 
Rascal weighed in at 47.8 lbs last week when I took him to get his rabies shot. He looks like he still has some skin to grow into but I have no idea how big he might get. My brother said his mom was around 80 lbs and lean until she got pregnant.
[notify]

Louie

Louis Baby!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 10:32pm PST 
Well I got Louie at 14 months and He weighed 75 pounds and now he is rounding 90 he doesn't have an ounce of fat on his body he has so much muscle! But You do seem to be on the smaller side!

Love
Louie and Hannahpuppy
[notify]
Roxy My Love- 12/06-1/08

Attitude with- Bounce

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 6:35pm PST 
I am 11 months and my weight is 44 pounds. My mommy thinks I am tiny but everyone says I will grow like a weed after my first birthday.
[notify]
Rookie

Rook-snook

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 11:07pm PST 
snoopy Hi Chopper, I am 21/2 years old and I am 64 pounds. I think you are pretty ok. smile
[notify]
Bomber

Boxer by name,- boxer by nature!

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 7:51pm PST 
Hi Chopper!

This is abit of a late response but anywho.....
My mum told me & my dad that she read on a website that most adolescent boxers appear thin so dont overfeed them because they will get overweight! way to go
I'm alittle on the thin side aswell if that makes you feel better puppy
[notify]
Odon

Oddie

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 9:54am PST 
I was wondering if my dog Odon was in the right weight category for his breed and so glad I found this post as he seems to be pretty much the same as all your boxers, at 9 months old he is 54.5 lbs.
[notify]
The Duke

of Hazard

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 2:21pm PST 
I'm Duke and at 20 months I weigh 60lbs. I'm bigger then my Mom by about 15lbs and my Owner thinks I may have another 5lbs or so of mussle to gain. Sounds like I am a little smaller then some of you here, I am 25" tall
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '12 2:58pm PST 
I have 2 female boxers, 9 months old. Ella weighs 53lbs and Carly weighs 63lbs.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2