GO!

Interceptor

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Tue May 15, '12 7:35am PST 
I am in desperate need of Interceptor in the Atlanta area....I know that the plant has been temporarily shut and supplies are limited. I spoke with Novartis and they told me they had sent out some shipments that had been previously manufactured to random vets but they cannot tell me who. My aussie cannot take Heartguard-had a reaction- and I tried Triflexis and he is having a reaction to that too....do not know what to do unless I can get my hands on Interceptor
[notify]
Lily

I will use my- cuteness to- persuade you!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:12pm PST 
If you cannot use a dewormer, try something that naturally deworms. and also keep your dog clean, and healthy. Good luck!
[notify]

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 3:58pm PST 
My vet just recommended Triflexis. My catahoula mix spent a week in ICU due to an Ivomec reaction due to a mange dosage. I can't figure out what to put him on for heartworm prevention. The vets keep telling me the dosage is safe- 68 mcg but I'm scared!! I just posted looking for help on this subject.
[notify]