GO!

What's Your Favorite Wiry Game?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

William Tell

I regret- nothing!

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '09 11:11am PST 
What's your famorite game to play? I love to play tug-of-war, but I made the mistake of playing tuggers with the cat one day and got in trouble for it.

I also play Dogball with My Boy. All you need is a boy, a ball and a dog. I also dig holes. I'm a champion hole-digger!
[notify]
Magdalene

Lady Hurricane

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 5:22am PST 
I too excel in the art of hole digging... but my favorite game to play, besides tug, is what my Momma refers to as "Shadow".. Basically I follow her everywhere!! By everywhere, I mean everywhere... She was quite surprised when I climbed in the shower with her the other morning... I also seem to always be under foot when she is working in the kitchen... But if I behave, she sneaks me a little bit of whatever she is making. (As long as Daddy isn't looking!)
[notify]