GO!

Welcome Wires!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Cap

If it squeaks,- it's mine!

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 3:51pm PST 
I'm surprised that no one has started a wire fox terrier thread yet! The wire owners I have visited with are a great bunch of people who love their fiesty terriers.

What have your furry friends been up to the past few days that has brought a smile to your face?
[notify]
Butchy

I Love My Mama

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 1:30pm PST 
Hi Cap,
How have you been? We finally have some warm weather here in Iowa so we were helping Mama clean up things around her koi ponds outside the last few days. We especially like to get the sticks & hickory nut shells, hehehehehe! We sure are getting muddy though. You know what that will mean, more bath time.laugh out loud
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers
[notify]
freddy

freddy- adorable devil- pup

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 2:22pm PST 
hi!!
i had my first walk the other day, fun fun fun!!!
i met a charming jack russell yesterday!big grin
how is everyone else doing?
[notify]

Sir Winston- Churchill- Wurchill

Where's that- @%&#* CAT?????

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 7:32pm PST 
Hi Wirey Ones,

It's nice of you, Butchy and Snickers, to "help" your mom clean up the yard. Mom hasn't really done much yet, except pull a few weeds when she walks me. She hopes to do some tomorrow though, as it is forcast to be 82, about 10 to 15 degrees above normal. Yeah

Mom has been opening the door to the screened porch when she gets home from work this week. I can bark at the neighbor's cat and the squirrels. I almost caught that dang cat the other day. It was under one of our shrubs. I almost dragged Mom, trying to catch it.

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Cap

If it squeaks,- it's mine!

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 2:40pm PST 
Hi, everybody! I started this post, then my computer went kaput and I haven't got to check it until today. It's great to hear from each of you.

We're having beautiful spring weather right now, and My Boy is already mowing the yard. We went for a walk to the creek and Tell jumped right in. He sure looked silly, all wet like that, but he loves to splash. I can't imagine keeping a koi pond with that dog around (though I'd love to have one), he'd scare those poor fish! He can be so goofy. smile
[notify]
Butchy

I Love My Mama

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 10:01am PST 
Hey Cap,
How is your new sis doing? Has she adjusted well now to her new home?? Hope so, she is so cute! We got tons of snow yesterday. It's supposed to be spring here, but it hasn't come yet! Hope everyone had a nice Easter!
Wirey Hugs!hug
Butchy & Snickers
[notify]
Glynn

From Rags to- Riches!

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 3:37pm PST 
Yes, Butchy, I'm settling in well though I don't like those walks to the creek very much. I feel more secure at home in my fenced yard. My favorite game is to chase Tell 'round and 'round the yard. You know, he runs faster when I nip him on the hiney. hee hee

Mom needs to get more pictures of me on my page. Those old Christmas ones were nice, but I've been groomed since then and look a little different. And, of course, the diet here agrees with me...I'm not looking as "petite" as before!
[notify]
Bebe

The Bebster!

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 6:19pm PST 
Hi everyone! We had a lot of rain today and I don't like being out in it, but when you have to go you have to go. Hope everyone is doing well. Yea for the weekend, my mommy and daddy don't work then so its playtime all the time.
[notify]
Disco

Disco Fever

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 7:02pm PST 
Hi everyone,

Me and my sister Foxy both had a rawhide today....too much fun, but it wasn't as enjoyable as mom's brand new shoe that we chewed up a few days ago-that was delicious!

Weather here in Utah has been a little chilly and windy, but that's perfect weather for us!

Laters,

Disco & Foxy
[notify]
Clancy

It's All About- Me!

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 11:04pm PST 
Hi everyone!

I've been very bored lately thanks to neverending rain! Mom & dad never want to take me out for walks on rainy days! They did take me on a nice car ride today, which was nice but my paws are crossed for an upcoming sunny day! Hope some of you wiry friends are enjoying some sun...my fur is green with envy!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3