GO!

Who Pretended to be a Dog When They Were a Kid?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 11:46am PST 
(or any other animal)

I did. lol. First I "was a horse" named Pilgrim(after the horse from "The Horse Whisperer"), then I "was a dog" named Static big grin
That's how I spent probably the majority of my childhood, actually...I would like, bark at people that walked by the yard. lol.
I FINALLY grew out of it, but it definitely followed me. I found my best friend from 5th grade on Facebook a few months ago, and she actually asked me, "Do you still think you're a dog?" LOL. I was like, "uh, naw...I'm not in a mental institute, am I?" lol.
But yeah...

so did anyone else pretend they were an animal?

dog

Edited by author Thu Jan 26, '12 12:32pm PST

[notify]
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 3:47pm PST 
applause I have prominent k-9 teeth, both top and bottom so I thought I was a "wolf child." wink

Even after braces...and filing down my k-9s...they are still larger than most. But I never really minded...in fact when the orthodontist was filing them down...I told him not too much...I'm related to dogs. laugh out loud
[notify]
Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 4:53pm PST 
LOL nice laugh out loud
[notify]

Jaguar

Meow?

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 5:47pm PST 
I always liked to pretend to be an animal when I was little. smile Dogs and lions were always fun. Whenever me and my brother went to the lake we would always pretend we were Pokemons. Lol! And I'll tell you a secret....I still pretend to be a Pokemon if I'm alone at the lake. laugh out loud big laugh
[notify]
Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 12:32pm PST 
LOL that's funny. Which Pokemon did/do you pretend to be? lol. I acted like Ninetails and Rapidash and Ponita with friends a few times. lol.
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 7:01pm PST 
When I was a child I went through a pair of jeans a week because I was always on my knees crawling around being a dog. I used to curl my hands in while crawling around and now my hands are more curved than normal.
I spent 11 years of my life being a dog, I even got dumped when I was 10 by my 'boyfriend' because I acted like a dog too much during recess. wink laugh out loud
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Fri Jan 27, '12 5:37pm PST 
I had a student who would neigh and gallop across the classroom as a fourth or fifth grader. I eventually pulled her aside to say you gotta stop this before middle school. The other kids are gonna laugh. She DID eventually grow out of it and we laughed about it when she was graduating. I always get the "pretend I'm a horse" kids since I am the only teacher with horses. They make me laugh.

I think they do the dog and cat thing more at home. way to go

Oh yes, every kid I have ever known plays that they are a dog or cat. And of course I did too. hamster dance
[notify]
Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 11:07am PST 
Natcho's mommy: WOW. I'm pretty sure we're related. LOL. I'm RIGHT there with you about the curved hands thing. lol. Gotta have paws if you're a dog, right??

Zak's mommy: well, I hope every teacher is as understanding as you are! lol. I sometimes look back and think, "my teacher probably thought I was mental shock" lol. But you're right, as long as they're not like, 15 and running around neighing, huh? lol
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 11:56am PST 
Exactly! I'm pretty sure I perfected the dog bark too. laugh out loud I remember a LONNNGGG time ago when I first got Natcho (I was 8) and...red face Boy this is too embarrassing I don't think I should say it! laugh out loud
[notify]
Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 7:37pm PST 
Lol you should definitely say it! way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4