GO!

THE ANIMAL CROSSING VOTE BOX! TOPIC- WHO WILL BE MR.SEXY? ANTONIO THE ANEATER OR BOB THE PURPLE CAT?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Hershey

My motto; Eat,- sleep, eat,- sleep.

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 11:47pm PST 
Shmellow all animal crossing lovers of the universe of dogster!wave
Okay, since you clicked on this forum, you must know what animal crossing, or animal crossing wild world is. UH DUH! naughty
WELL, now that you have clicked on this (thanx!) You have officially entered a dogster poll! YAY YOU! (moving on) big grin
This is an animal crossing poll about who will be Mr.Sexy. Either Antonio the sexy anteater, or Bob the purple cat (Bob is dog friendly). Now Antonio can bench press the town hall on the game, and bob can balance on the bridge! YAY! So please pick your favorite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT AND YOU'LL BE THE ONLY SORE IDIOT WITHOUT HAVING A SINGLE CHANCE TO VOTE!!!!!|/h/partykittypartypartypartypartypartyparty
Hurry now! (vote bob) Before time runs out! (vote bob) You get to pick mr. sexy of 2008! (vote bob) So hurry! (vote bob) And make your desicision! (vote bob!)happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
HURRY AND VOTE NOW!

(vote bob)
[notify]
Hershey

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 10:02am PST 
PLEASE VOTE NOW OR DIE!

My vote-
BOB!kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty tHE PURPLE CAT!
Vote now, or forever hold your peice! Translation- VOTE NOW OR SUFFER THE CONSIQUINCES. Basic translation- VOTE OR DIE!!

(i made all the translations for the "slow" people out there)
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Hershey

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 10:40am PST 
Sorry I keep posting, i just really bored! Sorry!
Anyways, I can honestly say that I think Bob will win, but that's just my opinion. Antonio has a higher chance of winning because he is an anteater and not a cat. THAT DESCRIMINATION I TELLS YOU! DESCRIMINATION!! naughty

But, if you do like bob, plz vote on this forum that you do indeed like bob. (PLEASE LIKE BOB!) kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty
Number 1 reason u should vote bob-
BOB LIKES FROZEN CUSTARD!!!! happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance
[notify]