GO!

Silly Questions?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Vladimir

Lady Killer

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 9:34pm PST 
Alright everyone!

What's the silliest question anyone has asked you about your dog?

Here's mine....so far:

Someone once asked me if Vladimir (borzoi) was a horse or a shaved Afghan Hound. laugh out loud He's also been asked if he was a greyhound or a saluki or a long haired whippet or greyhound. They know every breed BUT the borzoi confused ah well!

Let's here 'em people!
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 4:34am PST 
People are always asking if I am a chihuaha - so I'm used to that! BUT someone asked if I were a GREYHOUND - Helloooo, I come to a greyhound's kneecaps maybe. I do have long legs for my 6 pounds, I admit, but look at my picture, people! laugh out loud
[notify]
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 4:53am PST 
big laughbig laugh That's a good one Maddi. A greyhound??? Geezsh. I can't top that one. This is a good idea for a thread. I'm anxious to hear what some other good questions are.
[notify]

Bella

COOKIES RULE

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 5:26am PST 
Is that a Guinea pig? (When I was really little.)laugh out loud
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 8:27am PST 
BOL big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Mom and I can't stop laughing at the guinea pig one.
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 8:59am PST 
Well, on the bright side, at least y'all are mistaken for something!!! The best I ever get is: "What kinda dog izzat?" Always followed by: "Oh, duz he bite?"
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 9:18am PST 
What kind is HE? I guess schnauzers always look male while poodles look female. Everyone thinks Zoey is male, altho she is half of each. BOL
[notify]
Baby

Half Dog- All Cuteness

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 2:02pm PST 
People always ask if they bite!
They keep asking Baby
Is he a boy or a girl?
Pink collar, adorable face, HELLO!
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 5:21pm PST 
someone asked mom if I bite, she asked them"why, what are you going to do to him?"
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 5:43pm PST 
BOL , Dylan!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2