GO!

Favorite dog show game: Litter themes!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 5:33pm PST 
Well, Mommy and Daddy had a litter of Dalmations - before my time. Steamer and Shadow had a litter of 7 - all went to firehouses - how perfect since we are firefighters/EMT's mommy and Daddy, of course!)- so the theme for us is " the gong's goin' off!!" cheer
[notify]
Dante

Cuddling,- walking, food,- it's all good.

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 7:37pm PST 
Van Halen theme:
Hot for Teacher
Pretty Woman
Jump
Panama
Little Dreamer
Jamie Crying
One Foot out the Door

I went 'old school' , but that is the stuff I like
[notify]
Summer

Get off my- chair, and where- is my crown?

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 5:55am PST 
Oh Dante,

You've won my heart,

You see, there *IS* only Old School!!!!way to go

1. It ain't =VH= without David Lee Roth

2. Spammy Hagar is a Bridge Drone Troll!
[notify]

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 12:13pm PST 
So true, so truehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Summer

Get off my- chair, and where- is my crown?

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 5:09am PST 
Dante had the right idea. With a broad theme like that, you've gotta go with songs - or member names. It's a crazy idea, and would be SO frowned on in dog show circles! Therefore I love it.

Sometimes the word litters are more fun. Like MacKenzie's for instance. She was "Quailfield True Love". And it was a 50's song litter. (that's done kind of frequently.) So Mama thought of playing off "True" - or "Love". Love was easier - but Nelson was a singleton - so a theme wasn't really practical!

With MY name, it was a word little - "UP" - so if I'm "Sunnyside UP" - all you could do with that would be play on "Sunnyside". That's kinda hard! Oh there's probably a few "Sunnyside of the street" - but the names would probably not be too pretty.

So mama started over and went with "Red".

Sorry about the Van Halen thing. It's just an ancient obsession. shh
[notify]
Dante

Cuddling,- walking, food,- it's all good.

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 7:39am PST 
My Brother in law had an Irish Setter and needed a name for her to be registered, Thinking, thinking. Worked in NYC and lived in NJ. The dog's name....A Train, after the train he rode every day! BOL She was a champion hunting and show dog, absolutely beautiful!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2