GO!

Weird Game

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
TOPPER- ♥- SADIE- POOPER!

Mr. Hyper

Barked: Sun Jun 8, '08 11:20pm PST 
How weird are you---

im so weird i run in cirles for 5 mins
[notify]
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 4:34am PST 
I can't even begin to say how weird I am. laugh out loud For a while I thought "weird" was my name. Mom would always say to me "you are weird". laugh out loud
[notify]
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 6:02am PST 
Mommy says I'm weird because I'll look up at the ceiling and act as if I'm following something, but there's nothing there!! laugh out loud Daddy says I'm seeing ghosties!! ( I think he says that just to freak Mommy out!!) shrug
[notify]

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 8:17am PST 
Hi Delilah!!! wave

My wierdness is...I will invite someone to pet me and then I'll growl at them.
[notify]
Sophie

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 10:55am PST 
Oh, this is a good thread. Nice to know I'm not alone in my weirdness. I look cute to people and then when they go to pet me, I duck away. shrug I also sometimes don't want to go for a walk and will stand in the driveway and stare at my mom with a crabby look on my face. She knows to get the car out then. laugh out loud
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 4:45am PST 
My folks say I'm weird because I get a really fat tail when I pursuing something, even if it's a soccer ball. I'm weird they say because I always like my nose covered when I'm resting. They're weird because they don't like to play ball all the time (oh maybe that's not part of the game but it's true by doggy!)
[notify]
Sophie

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 4:48am PST 
Oh don't even get me started on how weird my parents are. There isn't enough time. silenced
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 8:34am PST 
Sophie, I think that "ducking away" is the Chow in you. My sister dog (at the Bridge) was Chow and she did the same thing...you had to pet her under the chin or on her chest...don't be pattin' her on the head!
Maddi, when you were talking about your tail...is that because you hair bristles up? Bet you're feeling real aggressive when you do that!!
[notify]
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 1:02pm PST 
BOL, JerryLee!!! laugh out loud That's a good one!!!! wave
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 5:33pm PST 
I dunno. You know I have one of those chopped off tails (why do they do that - now THAT"S weird) and when I'm excited by something it get's puffy - I guess it is the hair bristling. thinking
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6